Sineads_bites

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya, mad bastard 101.
Pretend mad bastard lol . She looks out of her depth when out with girls and when she is dancing its always out of time and really awkward like she doesn't really want to be there. All a show for the gram and the ex in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Pretend mad bastard lol . She looks out of her depth when out with girls and when she is dancing its always out of time and really awkward like she doesn't really want to be there. All a show for the gram and the ex in my opinion.
Definitely all for the gram. The amount of stories she shares on one night out makes my toes curl. She has the phone recording everyone’s every move, whatever band is there they don’t have a minutes peace from her phone. She’s painful & very immature

Reactions: 4
Definitely all for the gram. The amount of stories she shares on one night out makes my toes curl. She has the phone recording everyone’s every move, whatever band is there they don’t have a minutes peace from her phone. She’s painful & very immature
Omg their is actually nothing worse than that one person that’s glued to their phone on a night out like put it away and have a actual conversation

Omg their is actually nothing worse than that one person that’s glued to their phone on a night out like put it away and have a actual conversation
I can’t relax if I’m in the company of someone recording everything. Likewise I don’t think someone who records every minute is enjoying it. How can they be?

Reactions: 3
I can’t relax if I’m in the company of someone recording everything. Likewise I don’t think someone who records every minute is enjoying it. How can they be?
They aren’t but they need everyone else on their social media to think their are having an amazing time with loads of friends and everyone loves them having time of their lives ….. best nights out I have ever had I’d say their isn’t a photo to show for any of them … and these mini photo shoots Befor a night out when did this become a thing ????

Reactions: 1
They aren’t but they need everyone else on their social media to think their are having an amazing time with loads of friends and everyone loves them having time of their lives ….. best nights out I have ever had I’d say their isn’t a photo to show for any of them … and these mini photo shoots Befor a night out when did this become a thing ????
All the girls posing to one side before they leave the house 😂😂😂 I’m so glad I’ve no interest in influencing. I wouldn’t have a friend to my name acting like that

• Haha
Oh sweet lord that egg yolk was definitely raw this morning 🫣🤢 I can’t do runny eggs 😫

Don't give a duck what she's been through , I'm going to say it- She's a boring bleep
What has she “been through “ she got cheated on I’m pretty sure she’s not the first and won’t be the last women to have it happen them ya it not nice pretty horrible I can only imagine and I did feel sorry for her for a little bit but in one way wasn’t she kinda lucky she found out be for marriage or kids ????

Reactions: 5
What has she “been through “ she got cheated on I’m pretty sure she’s not the first and won’t be the last women to have it happen them ya it not nice pretty horrible I can only imagine and I did feel sorry for her for a little bit but in one way wasn’t she kinda lucky she found out be for marriage or kids ????
Ah I know but suffering is relative, not a competition. Most things could always be worse but that doesn’t make them any less tit at the time.

Reactions: 10
Ah I know but suffering is relative, not a competition. Most things could always be worse but that doesn’t make them any less tit at the time.
Oh I cant even imagine the pain she most have felt but like sweet duck she seemed to be in pain for a week and then it turned into a love buzz fest for herself and at the end of the day self praise is no praise sorry

Absolutely. I think she is going through a bit of trauma response, as a previous poster stated. The constantly being busy , the constant 'mad bastard' lifestyle , the toxic positivity.

I think the issue is that she is doing what alot of instgrammers do and using Insta as her diary. Friends will be there for you but they have their own lives aswell and I think she is just talking into the void.

She will eventually work through it, I don't think she is working through it at all, I think she is shoving it down and unfortunately for her it will come back and slap her in the face until she deals it properly

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her Q&A today, anyone else feel she asked herself those questions to address what's mentioned here?

Reactions: 2
Her Q&A today, anyone else feel she asked herself those questions to address what's mentioned here?
Probably, theyre all at it. Sarah Burkes mother sends in most her questions. I do think though people probably do write in to sinead as she isn't the worst. And isnt trying to sell her soul on Instagram for a few bob shes more relatable to people that way i think.

Reactions: 2
Someone pls take the brow pomade or pencil off her. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.