Sineads_bites

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably has them all saved so she can just throw up what she needs, all ner food is so repetitive, I'm seriously questioning why I follow her...
Living as Nicole puts up lovely meals lately now I know it’s her personal page so u get a lot of home life but she doing a healthier lifestyle journey and I have to say enjoying the meals

Reactions: 3
Still banging on about that house & how hard she works 😑😑😑 how is she not bored of the sound of her own voice repeating the same story & praising herself over & over. Massive LOL at the ‘finished counselling’ already. The fastest cure ever 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I unfollowed . I couldn't take the repetition of the food, the toxic positivity and the martyrdom. I was glad when she said she was going to counselling cos I'm a firm believer in it but no one gets through shite that quickly and I do think she is using alcohol as a crutch to a certain extent . Hope it works out for her but I think from a content point of view she may need to re jig her page

Reactions: 7
I unfollowed . I couldn't take the repetition of the food, the toxic positivity and the martyrdom. I was glad when she said she was going to counselling cos I'm a firm believer in it but no one gets through shite that quickly and I do think she is using alcohol as a crutch to a certain extent . Hope it works out for her but I think from a content point of view she may need to re jig her page
I’m sorry it’s all for show I totally agree no one gets over that so fast and I personally know u always keep contact with the counsellor incase ya need a chat or something might trigger a feeling ect ect I’d say their is more to that story that’s been shown after all people only show you what they want you to see …

Reactions: 1
You are never finished with counselling and cured, it’s an ongoing process, she’s only fooling herself

Reactions: 4
Had to unfollow her, she's self-obsessed, always moaning about something, but then with the big positive head in the next snap saying "I'm fine, I'm fine" 🙄

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed her too, mostly because of the repetition of everything day in day out. She’s been through a lot and won’t be fully right from it for a while.

Had to unfollow too, she literally does NOTHING different every single day gym same meals dinner with her ma and out on the piss give me bleeping strength

she was always complaining of being sick when she was with the ex so cant really blame the break up on that i think she just that type of person craves the attention but her food content has gone down since the break up but i will say cooking for one is hard

Had to unfollow too, she literally does NOTHING different every single day gym same meals dinner with her ma and out on the piss give me bleeping strength
Ahhh this weekend did me to be fair story 1 I'm having a chill weekend no drink ... story 2 I'm going out ... story 3 I'm to tired to put her dinner on a plate .... story 4 I'm going having a bottle of vodka .....

Everyone unfollowing, will she have enough followers left to be allowed a tattle thread? 😂 Maybe thats her intention 😂 😂

I know we all entitled to a glass of wine when ever we like but I wouldn’t be one but happy if my sons teacher was posting on social media about having a bottle of wine to herself on a week night and going into work next day

I know we all entitled to a glass of wine when ever we like but I wouldn’t be one but happy if my sons teacher was posting on social media about having a bottle of wine to herself on a week night and going into work next day
She’s not a teacher, she’s a SNA I think

Why not. Its none of your business what your child's teacher or sna is doing outside of school to relax once it does not affect the child or children in their care while at work.

Reactions: 10
Why not. Its none of your business what your child's teacher or sna is doing outside of school to relax once it does not affect the child or children in their care while at work.
Once it don’t effect my child yes as I stated we all entitled to it maybe not the best move posting was all I was trying to say

All i thought when i saw that about the bottle of wine was there was probably only a glass left in it but she wanted to make out like she drank the whole thing as she seems to think its cool to boast about all the alcohol she drinks. Quiet juvenile but she doesnt come across as the most mature, shes very much babied by her mother it seems.

Reactions: 7
The mad bastard act is back again today I see. Recording every minute & every drink like a 16 year old showing off.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.