Sineads_bites

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bleeping eyebrows🙄….on the sauce again. She needs to lay off it….she’s like a 16yr old with the drinking carryon

She writes all the questions herself so she can slip the toxic positivity in & how hard she works. Like it’s not like she has a whole lot of other responsibilities so she isn’t exactly super woman. There is something fishy with her following, most of her posts don’t even get 100 likes.

Reactions: 3
She writes all the questions herself so she can slip the toxic positivity in & how hard she works. Like it’s not like she has a whole lot of other responsibilities so she isn’t exactly super woman. There is something fishy with her following, most of her posts don’t even get 100 likes.
Was she always this much of a dose? I only came across her when people on Sarah Burkes thread were saying how great she is to follow because she kinda slammed sliming world and threw some kind of dig at Sarah. 🤣 the videos of her dancing and lushing are very embarrassing 🙈 give it a rest now love 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Was she always this much of a dose? I only came across her when people on Sarah Burkes thread were saying how great she is to follow because she kinda slammed sliming world and threw some kind of dig at Sarah. 🤣 the videos of her dancing and lushing are very embarrassing 🙈 give it a rest now love 🤦‍♀️
No, she’s changed a lot since she had the breakup. She was also living at home with her mum (and the ex who cheated on her) so she posted about things other than booze and runny eggs. I think she’s trying to avoid actually going through the misery that comes when a guy smashes your heart into a billion pieces so she’s become part boring af and part full-time mad bastard. She seems like a sound girl in a rough spot.

Reactions: 6
No she was decent enough for content. Since the break up she is praising herself morning noon & night, she seems to think she works harder / longer than everyone else. The mad bastard stories are the worst. A bit of following & attention went to her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And it’s Monday we have a new injury 🤭😂

She wears those bruises like a badge of honour! Proof that she's a full time mad bastard. I'm also guessing its to let the ex know she's have great fun and not at home crying over him.

• Haha
I have that jumper. Its impossible to zip it up without realising it would be on backwards and unless her head is extra small it's not one you could pull over your head tied. Why lie 🙄🙄

• Haha
I’ve never known anyone be sick as often as she is, I’d be getting myself down the GP for a chat if I were her.

Reactions: 1
I’ve never known anyone be sick as often as she is, I’d be getting myself down the GP for a chat if I were her.
She’s constantly sick because she is constantly doing stuff, she stuffs her life with events and actually never stops! I’m sure she’s afraid to stop as she thinks she won’t be able to cope or will fall apart! She’s needs regular counselling more than her once off I’m cured session

Reactions: 1
She’s constantly sick because she is constantly doing stuff, she stuffs her life with events and actually never stops! I’m sure she’s afraid to stop as she thinks she won’t be able to cope or will fall apart! She’s needs regular counselling more than her once off I’m cured session
Na sorry she just loves attention… I’m not much older than her I’m in my 30s in collage doing a masters part time work full time have kids so I to “ run a household “ as she puts it …I’m sure anyone who works and has kids know how hard it can be if I see the gym three times a week I’m lucky and I’m rarely sick and when I am just get on with it like a normal person.

Reactions: 5
Never stops? To me it looks like she is never at work, always out sick. She seems to have more free time than most.

She chooses to have 3 jobs. She could take a lodger & just do her main job. If I were her boss I'd be well pissed off that's she's out sick so much. It's all down to burning the candle at both ends. Something needs to change.

That’s my point though, that even with being run down (and working in a school with kiddies who no doubt are frequently sick) she is sick much more than you’d expect. Get thee to your GP!

I’d take all her sicknesses with a bucket of salt. She seems like someone who takes to the bed with a sniffle, things most of us would just get on with. For all her I’m so brilliant talk she is a shite employee. Serious time waster

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.