Sineads_bites

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread was started about her, and then boom, she needs to take a break from posting her runny egg on the gram.

She's shook from the criticism I'd say. They only want the glory, can't handle anything other than lick-arse comments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Girls she's the bop of supermom slimming are they related?

Does she ever smile she looks like she wants to jump through the phone and reef ya!

Reactions: 1
Her food is good, but it’s all repetitive! Gets boring after a few weeks of following her!

Reactions: 5
Love how she leaves out the two boxes of cider when we getting the play by play of the shopping trolley 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And don’t forget them
First bite feels 🥶 food frozen from getting all the angles right for the photos
She probably has them all saved so she can just throw up what she needs, all ner food is so repetitive, I'm seriously questioning why I follow her...

Reactions: 2
She probably has them all saved so she can just throw up what she needs, all ner food is so repetitive, I'm seriously questioning why I follow her...
I unfollowed yesterday!! I liked her at the start, her food was great but you soon realise after afew weeks that it's the same food week in week out, its too repetitive 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also the "poor me, I'm having a hard time, but I'm not going to tell you all what's wrong" that went on over the last few months, like duck off either sat whats going on or say nothing at all, looking for all the "you ok hun, pm me" messages to come in!!! Attention seeking at its finest 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.