Sineads_bites

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget the first bite , second bite , third bite , all them bites feels 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually had to unfollow her over it, made me so annoyed 🤣
No to be fair I do really like her food but it’s ment to be a business page make a personal page if u want to show people putting out ur bins and doing your ironing I don’t follow to know the ins and outs of a persons life

Reactions: 3
Her meals are good, the breakdowns are handy but €60 for calorie calculation? Who is paying this? It’s free on my fitness pal. FREE!!!! I wouldn’t hire her as a coach because of the toxic positivity & personal tit all over her page. She should have addressed it ages ago instead of breadcrumbing it & then stop referring to it multiple times a day every single day. We get it you are strong bla bla bla. Don’t even start me on the recording of a full night out. How annoying would that be to be in her company. The thirst is real with her & it’s a shame because she started off good. I don’t think her & the others realise how much they drag people down having to listen to shite everyday
Dont go by my fitness pal they give everyone 1200 and thats a toddlers needs, go by james smith calculator or tdee calculator

Oh cant wait to see her stories when she finds out she has a tattle thread 😂

So guys, this thing happened, its really got me down, its OK though, I'm gonna rise up because its OK to be down and rise up after a thing happens....
Read it in her voice

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dont go by my fitness pal they give everyone 1200 and thats a toddlers needs, go by james smith calculator or tdee calculator

Read it in her voice
My fitness pal gave me 200 more than James 😐😐 I knew anyway what I should be using per day. I use MFP for tracking. I wouldn’t pay anyone €60 or anything close to it for it though. Not a hope in hell

I really like her, sometimes I tap through the personal stuff cause she repeats herself and I have noticed her food is the same over and over again 🤨 hoping there is new content soon.

My fitness pal gave me 200 more than James 😐😐 I knew anyway what I should be using per day. I use MFP for tracking. I wouldn’t pay anyone €60 or anything close to it for it though. Not a hope in hell
Really? Mfp has only ever given me and anyone i know 1200 😂 no i wouldn't pay 60 that's robbery

I can't find it on her page about the €60. What are her qualifications? Is she a nutritionist/dietitian/qualified pt? Can't find anything about her

I can't find it on her page about the €60. What are her qualifications? Is she a nutritionist/dietitian/qualified pt? Can't find anything about her
If you message her on instagram about it, she sends you an email with the details. I asked her and got the email, it's €60 for her to work out your calories and for an extra €10 (so €70 in total) she will send you an information booklet with tips on weight loss, how to fit meals out and alcohol into your calories and how to use my fitness pal 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like her but I do find myself skipping through her stories lately. My sister used her and she loved her, she lost a lot of weight and kept it off with her advice and help... 60 is a lot. I wonder how much she works out?

If you message her on instagram about it, she sends you an email with the details. I asked her and got the email, it's €60 for her to work out your calories and for an extra €10 (so €70 in total) she will send you an information booklet with tips on weight loss, how to fit meals out and alcohol into your calories and how to use my fitness pal 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Oh stop the world and let me off 🙈🙉

Reactions: 1
I paid it.

She gave me different calories to the online calculator & a good few info sheets.

I've lost every week since. Slow but steady & I'm eating plenty.

For me, it was worth the €60.

She's annoying me now tho but the same ups and downs

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I paid it.

She gave me different calories to the online calculator & a good few info sheets.

I've lost every week since. Slow but steady & I'm eating plenty.

For me, it was worth the €60.

She's annoying me now tho but the same ups and downs
Has she any qualifications in nutrition? I’m asking that as a serious question

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.