Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else feel like she got a bit of Botox?
I was literally about to say this. It's quitw noticeable as her forehead was quite lined in a natural way and her brows seem to have lifted slightly too from botox. Say she got it done in Alexandra clinic...should have spoken about it as its obvious.

Reactions: 2
Tbh does it really matter if she got Botox or not? If she paid for it she doesn't really have to tell anyone. Be different if it was a paid job.

Reactions: 3
Tbh does it really matter if she got Botox or not? If she paid for it she doesn't really have to tell anyone. Be different if it was a paid job.
No it doesn't matter...I've gotten botox done myself before. Thing is I find it disingenuous when followers are led to believe its her mosituriser or thay cheap ziaja cream she plugs that has made the difference. The botox looks great on her, just think it would be good to be more open about it.

Reactions: 6
No it doesn't matter...I've gotten botox done myself before. Thing is I find it disingenuous when followers are led to believe its her mosituriser or thay cheap ziaja cream she plugs that has made the difference. The botox looks great on her, just think it would be good to be more open about it.
Ah yeah suppose you're right about the moisturiser thing.

Jesus it really doesn’t matter at all if she got Botox. I think she looks great I actually watched her stories today thinking she looks fab, she has a beautiful smile! It was more of a ‘is it just me that noticed’ moment as opposed to an insult of some sort

Look at beauty fruity’s brow lamination. That’s some job! I know they’re meant to be sisters not twins but If I was that beautician I’d be calling her back in
This one needs her own thread 😬😬 the pure dodgy makeup and the only fans account 🤢

Reactions: 6
the amount of food she goes through is sick and Simon seems relatively fit! All about the freebies. Disgrace to limerick ......money grabber

Ladzzzzz 😂 her story of Sarah mc tiernan singing, that little clip Sinead showed Sarah sounded like a goat 🐐😄 wtf 🤦 who is telling them that they can sing? I get Sinead was trained to scream/sing in high pitch but why do some people do the prolonged deep tone? If they can't do it properly don't do it at all. And she was on Eurovision a few years ago wasn't she? 🙄 Well actually I suppose that's nothing to be proud of really as jedward and Dustin were also on it. I'd say they'd take anyone 😂

Know we ain't supposed to talk about Lou Lou but Jesus the duck Christ she'd wither anyone's tit talking about rules and regulations of the Rona 🙄 she never stops, on and on and on... 🥱🥱🥱 She's becoming obsessed with it. So is that Ali rose one!! 🙄 Actually just unfollowed them 😂

She has definitely had Botox...she was putting serum on her face and her forehead wrinkled at the sides but no movement on the front. I have no problem with people getting Botox but don’t leave us with the impression that the line erasure is from the skin products you use!

Know we ain't supposed to talk about Lou Lou but Jesus the duck Christ she'd wither anyone's tit talking about rules and regulations of the Rona 🙄 she never stops, on and on and on... 🥱🥱🥱 She's becoming obsessed with it. So is that Ali rose one!! 🙄 Actually just unfollowed them 😂
Lou Lou is an absolute dose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.