Sinead’s Curvy Style #7 Vacious by Sinead but Vacuous IS Sinead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaand she is back mocking his healthy foods. If she had any sense, (ha ha, not possible, I know) she should keep him off Instagram. Second time around rarely works out....

Def should keep him off Insta. She wasn't long putting him back on to show off.

And you are right. Second time back on rarely works out. Same tit is unresolved in my experience. Only a matter of time before it all goes tits up again.

Reactions: 10
Its offical!!!!! #Simonstours are back in action!!! So what was all the tit spouting stories during the week about crawling back this year after heartbreak and broken relationship.and she is back stronger than ever blah blah.. so she wanted to keep the come back as the high light of the night.. feel sorry for me lads buy a ticket and a manky spanky knickers to cheer me up!!
She better be careful or he’ll knock her out with the Advocado 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder is she letting him move back into the house.
Ohh I’d say as she must be broke trying to pay her rent even though it wouldn’t surprise me if she was claiming HAP & PUP. He was cooking her big piggy fry this morning and sure he’ll probably treat her to a Peony court later.

Reactions: 6
Ohh I’d say as she must be broke trying to pay her rent even though it wouldn’t surprise me if she was claiming HAP & PUP. He was cooking her big piggy fry this morning and sure he’ll probably treat her to a Peony court later.
No dignity whatsoever.. and just like that the healthy living is gone out the window 😩 Christ

Reactions: 7
Ok bets please €5 each Revolut me

surprise Pregnancy (surprise for Slimon only)
The RING 💍 by Christmas/New Years
Tears by Christmas / singlegal #GalBoss

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No dignity whatsoever.. and just like that the healthy living is gone out the window 😩 Christ
The way she’s going on you’d swear she’s after bagging Limericks hottest singleton. You’re welcome to him love as no one would have him or you. If you’d any self respect you’d be sending him off to the GUM clinic down the road in UHL before letting him back into your new bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually feel a bit sorry for her🙈 It's plain as day Simon has no interest in her whatsoever, it's really going to knock her when he goes again...and he will! She's that desperate she doesn't have the cop on to keep it off social media to save herself the humiliation of announcing it's all off again. Can't understand her family standing by and watching her make an eegit out of herself so publicly.
And howwww is any salon happy to put their name to this disaster? You can clearly see the few scraps of hair she has left sitting on top of the extensions...

Attachments

• Heart
I still can't believe she admitted at the launch that she wasn't wearing them herself 🙈🙈🙈 business woman of the year she is not.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That pink blazer could have done with being two sizes bigger. I don’t think the shapewear good or bad would make a difference. It was too tight and too short. She was clearly uncomfortable in it. Kept pulling at herself. But she’s always doing that anyways with other clothes. She can’t leave things alone as they’re always stuck to her.
But it would have made good business sense to show herself getting ready and a before:after with the shapewear. But she’s thick as tit

• Heart
Notice in the shared pics the 3 models only worse the shape wear for the .0245 second video of them in the launch. They later changed into their own clothes & clearly no sign of the shape wear underneath 🤔 ‘expecting delivery end of October’ - sure

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She begged & she pleaded for Simon to come back to her. I definitely think she will try get pregnant, it will be the next thing to keep her relevant. She will get a free nursery out of it for the rented house.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just cannot believe that she exposed the heavier models to walk through a bar half naked, for all her skinny inst huns to glare at. I don't think there was one invited guest who would need this shapeware. 🤔 Shame on you Sinead. You lack serious morals. Your family must be mortified.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok bets please €5 each Revolut me

surprise Pregnancy (surprise for Slimon only)
The RING 💍 by Christmas/New Years
Tears by Christmas / singlegal #GalBoss
I genuinely wonder about someone who gets pregnant to hold on to someone. They should know, it doesn’t work. I genuinely love my husband, took a long time to get pregnant and was amazed by my baby BUT sometimes I wonder what the duck ha ha. I mean I love him and he’s awesome but when you have a baby, even if he sleeps more than you, you resent him. If you weren’t in a stable loving relationship I don’t know how you would make it work. Like if you are barely able to keep your relationship together I would think a baby would tear it apart.
Or maybe I am just crazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sinead is too immature and selfish for a baby. She would have to give up the coke and drinking and start eating healthier. I don't see her doing any of that soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Those boots are a holy show!!! What’s with all the short dresses up her hole? You’re nearly 40 love. I’d love to know what mirror she’s looking into.

Pretending she’s engaged now with her fake ring that doesn’t fit!! 🤣🤣 Will you go home Sinead, you’re drunk!!
5F124AF9-FAAE-4B99-8182-503C134D7B73.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ll probably sound like a right nana here but if I just got back with the love of my life and had already been out two nights in a row I think I’d defo want to chill out indoors tonight. Maybe just me 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.