Sinead's Curvy Style #6 Simon is gone so the boobs are out flappin, will the launch of the brand ever really happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Instagram is Sineads main job so that would explain why she is still churning out minimal content. I presume the launch is still going ahead as it was planned and there was money pumped into it etc… the untimely death of Patrick is shocking and extremely sad may he RIP 😢 however, I do not believe that Sinead should be taking a permanent vow of silence and not post anything for a certain amount of days.. people deal with grief differently.

Reactions: 5
New thread time. Can we pick?

It's not the fact that she is posting. No one cares that she is as such. It's WHAT she is posting is the issue. Adverts for her shows. Crass especially when all the time she throws in a memory of the lad in between. Leaves a sour taste in my opinion. It's just she is making the most of any extra views whilst reposting about him but on the other hand, don't forget about my shows guys.

That lad was right in what he said about fake tit on Insta. None of these people or their lives are real.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.