Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is that woman on? Yeah the shorts have closed but she can hardly breathe and as if you’re gunna walk about with the fat and boobs spilling out of the underarms and sides and back. Like seriously????? If that is trying to promote them please stop horrifying

Reactions: 7
Imagine how sore it must be?! If I’m tight in clothing in any little way, it’s so uncomfortable and sore.

Reactions: 3
Tucking the top into the jeans when she has an apron belly is just something else. I have an apron belly so I’m allowed to say that nobody wants to fucking see it. Jesus, style really has left the chat.

Reactions: 10
Tucking the top into the jeans when she has an apron belly is just something else. I have an apron belly so I’m allowed to say that nobody wants to fucking see it. Jesus, style really has left the chat.
It’s not tucked it’s a body suit!!

Reactions: 4
Yes I agree. I hate my belly. I always cover it. She thinks she's perfect.

Reactions: 7