Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

overgrammers

VIP Member
Her down fall will be the famous slimming world 1/3! That “stirfry” yesterday was chicken in sauce, not a sniff of a vegetable. I’d say a fruit or veg doesn’t pass her lips!

Reactions: 4

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Does she not see that JCup is the head of Simon? At least she’s stopped comparing him to the father.

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
The hair stuck to her head with sweat already! After getting it done this morning! Trunchball bun incoming... haven't voduz a dry shampoo stuff she could have used to freshen up the hair..

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
She maintains it was her talking about being up .5 pound . How long was it ? Jcup is a tattler
Haha did she really say this! It was a good 3/4 mins I was raging I couldn’t screen record with my phone. She’s lucky it wasn’t an accident with her too busy bitching to be watching jacob

Crones884

VIP Member
I’m a bit behind but I’m weak laughing at the “hike” in knockfierna 🤭 a bit like the “hikes” in the Clare glens 🤣 I am unsure what constitutes as a hike? If you fuck on a pair of leggings and tackies does that mean you are going hiking?
Sorry this is a bit off but when i moved to cork i had to stop saying tackies cause nobody knew what i meant 😂😂😂

Also can't believe she's down a stone

• Haha

spotlight

VIP Member
The twats that go to her show r the twats that will love that video and buy the shitty bodysuit so more money for sinead

Melmcs

VIP Member
What the actual fuck. Those gold curtains are manky on her. Mind you she is the size that only bedsheets might suit her.

That "dress" is awful on her. Zero "style" with Sweaty Sinéad.

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
Down 12 and a half pounds so far? Fair play to her if she is coz she sure does need to loose it, but I dunno! I can't see it ..

• Haha