Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thanks for the recommendations. Sinead is back on the diet apparently. Last night's dinner was burnt chips and what looked like steak with a few veg. The whole thing is pointless without a whole change in attitude to food. Obviously not easy for anyone.

Reactions: 4

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
we can all see she’s 5 sizes bigger than where she’s placing her hands, what is the point of doing this it’s clear to see. Surely she is in denial of her actual size and the way she looks.
She lost 4lbs and thinks its the same as loosing 10 stone !

• Haha
She looks fab in that dress I musy say I love it,went on for a nosey as Iv an upcoming wedding £99 so more in euros..Im tempted didn’t think she’d influence me Ever😱😰
I did the same! In the back of my mind saying here I am checking out Next, I’ve been influenceddddddd 😵💫😵💫🫣🫣😂
---
Also…… her hair looks fab!!! Extensions? I’m reaching peak frump-dom 😂😂😂

• Haha

Femma

Chatty Member
No way is she 14 stone. She admits to wearing a size 18/20 unless she is 5ft nothing. There is no way she is 14 stone. I'm 5ft 5 and 13.5st wear a 14/16. Having dropped from 14st 13.5lb I was still wearing size 16 clothes.
She is actually quite tall. I'm 5. 5 and she is much taller than me. She's a big stocky kind of build and walks with her toes turned out like a duck.

• Haha

Monkeysocks

Hahah I saw the live ... Jacob with the hot drink thank god he didn't pour it on himself during the live and she caught him just in time
---
Please tell me someone else saw that live 🙈
Yes i did I wasbhipeing to catch the gossip on what rose was banging on about but she turned it off just in time hahaha
---
Jacob turned on a live on insta by mistake caught Sinead bitching about some poor person with a woman with a thick limerick city accident (Sinead’s true accent was out as well not her instagram voice!). Then Jacob almost scalded himself with something hot and they were all like “oh Jesus” and panicking and the other woman was telling Sinead you shouldnt take your eyes off him for a second 🙈 meanwhile the whole thing is being played out to over 200 people on her phone and when she realises she panics and cuts it off straight away 😂😂
I saw it .. that was her mum she was talking to

• Wow

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
She’d eat you without salt and loves the limelight, similar to herself. She’s had an awful year in fairness and she’s a better mother to JCup than Sinead is. Imagine not paying for your child’s first haircut. I’d say she waited until someone offered before she’d cut it.
My friend is a hairdresser she never charged for my kids hair to this day she refuses to charge my daughter and shes in her 20’s I always pay for mine but she always gets a good present at Christmas 😂