Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think in a different colour it'd really work on her...sorry not sorry!

Reactions: 5
The colour washes her out terribly (just like those poxy plastic shoes she always has on her feet) but the style makes her look much slimmer than usual. But as others have said her tits aren’t out so she’ll never wear it.

Reactions: 7
What the actual duck. Those gold curtains are manky on her. Mind you she is the size that only bedsheets might suit her.

That "dress" is awful on her. Zero "style" with Sweaty Sinéad.
You bet me to it with the curtains but I do think it looks like she’s about to either say mass or is wrapped in a dressing gown. AA zero for style but 10 for delusion that she thinks people needed to see it!!! There is zero style to it - I would also say it’s going back because she had to pay for it and also is it November she needs it for?? Far to warm - esp with 2 black bodysuits underneath

Reactions: 3
Sol de Janeiro is another brand to stay wide off. Sending her another PR package only for her to waste half a bottle on her fat legs alone
---
Sol de Janeiro is another brand to stay wide off. Sending her another PR package only for her to waste half a bottle on her fat legs alone
Of even 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Her feet make me feel sick the constant wiggling the toes she really has duck feet!
It's the long toes and the small baby toe that give me the ick
---
You would think the good for nothing waste of bleeping space would go out to Monard to help Mama Rose mind Mares girls with her, but instead she is sprawled out in her back garden no doubt having a few lunch time beers for herself! She was doing duck all there all week that she could have been out with her mam and taking care of her while the girls were at school, like any normal sister/ daughter would but naw not our Sinead, she wasn't in the office all week either coz she would have shown that, so she was at absolutely nothing, while her sister is struggling with her own grief away from her family doing this walk for charity and for great charities while this bleeping dope isn't even helping out back home for her sister! She actually boils my blood!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Im mad to see a full pic of her in that black thing she's wearing tonight without bloody MOVING 🤬🤬

Reactions: 5