Sinead's Curvy Style #22 Drunk in Oz, she has no class. Still can’t believe she went online at the mass!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
one thousand per cent will not pay ian mcloughlin one red cent and he’s far too quiet to ask for it im raging for him cos she’ll pass him in town next weekend and not even salute him

Reactions: 3
My god she sounds like a …….. I don’t know so common ….. salt .. I’ll just lick me hand 🤯🥴

Rose is visibly upset watching Mary and Julie dancing. Yet she continues recording, instead of comforting her grieving Mother. It's worse she's getting. Vile human.

Reactions: 20
Rose is visibly upset watching Mary and Julie dancing. Yet she continues recording, instead of comforting her grieving Mother. It's worse she's getting. Vile human.
It was so uncomfortable to watch
With 2 bereavements in recent times could she have not restricted what she posted yesterday..
Surely her sister and mother can't be comfortable with all she posts of them

Reactions: 9
Her mother looks heartbroken poor Mary just looks broken but doing her absolute best for her girls and getting on with it. Jcup is a beautiful baby anyone notice how he didn’t beam at her or try to go to her when she called him? Obviously well used to being passed around.
I have never known anyone to do shots at a communion. Did she say where the jumpsuit was from she actually looked well looks like possibly Coast or somewhere she must have had to buy it herself can’t even pretend to pour herself into Carrie donn or Pamela Scott anymore

She’s too stupid to delete it. She’s obviously proud of her behaviour to even share it in the first place
Or too hungover!!

She’s so ignorant. She must have dirt on Simon that he’s still around because how does he look at her and think she’s attractive in any way? Her festering gut aside, she has zero personality outside of roaring and shouting, she has absolutely no talent outside of singing and she doesn’t look after her voice so that won’t last long, she has no style left and dresses like a bag lady most days and she resents her own child because he takes the attention away from her. Who does shots with young ones at a communion? Absolute trash.

Reactions: 9
Seriously, how do you pull up a leg of a pants, and aim your pee out the hole of the underwear and not pee all over yourself, the mind boggles!

Reactions: 8
Why does she say its very full...is it not supposed to be?

I'd say she withers people at events..Lornas husband looks about 70

Reactions: 5
Shots of the food she cut it short once it got to the salads 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Why does she say its very full...is it not supposed to be?

I'd say she withers people at events..Lornas husband looks about 70
And if he only half filled it she would of been giving out ... no fear of her dropping the shot down herself that would be a waste then . If she could only throw the food back as quick she wouldn't always be a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.