Sinead's Curvy Style #22 Drunk in Oz, she has no class. Still can’t believe she went online at the mass!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So shes an 18 in a quiz jumpsuit 4 inches too short on her, but is wearing 3xl fatpants 😅 jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Are her sisters the total opposite of her?
Lorna is very quiet, in comparison to the other two. Mary has notions as well, but she’s obviously distracted and going through an awful time now but she was well able for the freebies and publicity when it suited her. Sinead is by far and away the loudest, most spoiled, indulged child of them all. If there was work in the bed, she’d lie on the floor. Always looked for the easy money, no work ethic.

Reactions: 16
Lorna is very quiet, in comparison to the other two. Mary has notions as well, but she’s obviously distracted and going through an awful time now but she was well able for the freebies and publicity when it suited her. Sinead is by far and away the loudest, most spoiled, indulged child of them all. If there was work in the bed, she’d lie on the floor. Always looked for the easy money, no work ethic.
Agree with everything you have said,Lorna in fairness doesn't really have much to do with them, but Mares the Mother and Sinead are thick as thieves,

Reactions: 7
The Chanx money must be drying up if she’s advertising wedding singing again?

IMG_5595.jpeg

The child with two odds socks on then🙈 so is she back doing weddings again she must be in high demand

Reactions: 3
I was thinking it's a video for the song she recorded herself but hasn't released yet?

Reactions: 4
thread suggestion ,”will neady ever get her dream wedding or is it back to splitsville she’s heading “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
40+ views on the jumpsuit. Yeah prob the same amount as watched you being a rude witch while necking shots at a COMMUNION!

Reactions: 8
I’m sitting here trying to think of a thread suggestion (first time) and my head is melted… I applaud anyone who creates a catchy one 👏🏻 😂😂

Size 18 in the jumpsuit…I wonder is she getting that number mixed up with the amount of alcoholic beverages the barrel consumed!Im an 18 & half her size 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she means she bought a size 18 then had it altered (panels) to fit her size watever that may be?

Reactions: 1
She’s more up and down in that song than her and simons relationship. Awful.

**THREAD SUGGESTION**
Sinead’s Curvy Style #23 Tequila, it makes her happy.
One sip and it’s time, to hell with the salt, just give her a line.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.