Sinead's Curvy Style #22 Drunk in Oz, she has no class. Still can’t believe she went online at the mass!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait for a dirty delete on that when she reads here. Rude witch id have thrown the salt all over her

Reactions: 7
Barking salt at the bar person. They're earning an honest living unlike her, she'd have gotten salt in here eye if it was me. Classless and dragged up Barrell!

Reactions: 14
At a child's communion in a hotel, where that poor child's dad can't be there and she's setting her phone up at a bar filming herself and worried she hasn't salt for her shot of tequila.
Jesus bleeping Christ.
---
I've gone back to screen record in case of a dirty delete. You can see it in her eyes when she says "this is pretty full" and then barks salt at him. Her eyes clearly communicating the witch in her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
At a child's communion in a hotel, where that poor child's dad can't be there and she's setting her phone up at a bar filming herself and worried she hasn't salt for her shot of tequila.
Jesus bleeping Christ.
Exactly... the insensitivity of her carry on. I genuinely cannot believe she is on the lash ( coz that's what it is) at her niece's communion, let alone given the bereavement that poor child has suffered.

Honestly she is despicable. There's no excuse / justification in the world for getting plastered at a communion.

Reactions: 12
Blood pressure monitor on the other day and this one wants to lick salt straight off her hand for her tequila. Like for duck sake 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
My god she is such a bleeping disgrace. Stay sober for your sister, for your niece, for your own son, your mother? Step up and make this a special day for a little girl who is grieving. She is clearly a scumbag with this carry on, as for the way she spoke to the barman…. Are we surprised?

Reactions: 19
She maintains you shove it to the side, sorry I’d be going around with pissy trouser legs. Maybe it’s just me I dont see how it’s possible, or possible to wee in the shapewear without getting wee everywhere 🤷‍♀️
I know I don't get it shove it to the side ur literally peeing through a leg I'd ne drowned anyway 🤣

Reactions: 2
I’m shocked not a pair of chanx or vest was flashed the whole day !!!!!!!! 😂
---
Teenagers are the only ones that should be filming shots
She doesn’t even care who she drinks with ALWAYS someone different just so she can be out

Reactions: 3
can’t believe how rude she was speaking to the barman/woman
Oh I can!!! I have seen and heard her in pubs and nightclubs with music blaring and her roaring for attention from bar staff, and that's the look she throws everyone that would serve her be it a chicken roll or a shot, they are all below her!! Honestly girls if ye only knew her or come across her in real life you would actually turn and walk the other way as I have done on plenty of occasions, if that was my sister who had to do a communion alone without her husband, wouldn't you Head on home with her and the girls and be there for her, I'd say Sinead couldn't give a flying duck, that Mary is either comforting her daughters every night or crying herself to sleep and putting on a brave face every bloody day! As long as Mama can have her night out with her shots and ignorant attitude and dopey fuckers buying into her tit and buying her knickers then this is the Sinead we are always going to see!! And nothing .. nothing is going to change this gowl!!!

Reactions: 16
My god she is such a bleeping disgrace. Stay sober for your sister, for your niece, for your own son, your mother? Step up and make this a special day for a little girl who is grieving. She is clearly a scumbag with this carry on, as for the way she spoke to the barman…. Are we surprised?
Mary and the girls is probably gone home like a normal person this one just loves a night out she is a joke she probably sent the baby home with Mary

Reactions: 7
Communions are turning into mini weddings these days that’s like a sit down dinner for how many?!
We went to Hotels for all our Communion/Confirmations bar 1 its much easier and actually worked out cheaper than the one Communion we had at home (my daughter wanted a bouncy castle🙄) . We had about 30 people i think .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.