Sinead_Bites #2 Three jobs, always out sick, never stops moaning, her food gives me the ick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally mixing kettle boiled water with choc spread, she didn’t even use Nutella for her homemade Nutella sauce

that’s the funniest thing she’s ever put up hahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She sends these questions to herself.

"Im just joined back the in gym"
"Well done on joining back the gym".

Reactions: 2
There’s no need for broccoli and baby corn in anyone’s breakfast thank you

• Sick
She sends these questions to herself.

"Im just joined back the in gym"
"Well done on joining back the gym".
100% she dose and as for the testimonials sweet duck if I see the same ones again like I swear the same ones go up every week … “you deserve go get a massage” always flashes up 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
100% she dose and as for the testimonials sweet duck if I see the same ones again like I swear the same ones go up every week … “you deserve go get a massage” always flashes up 😂😂😂
The second hand embarrassment I have for her is unreal. One of the other 'questions' had a 👌🏻 too - 100% messaging herself. Im think one answer read like the start of a question too - shes not realised and has posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The food took 15 mins to 'make' because all she had to do was cook chicken. The rest is shite. Shes a laugh.

The food took 15 mins to 'make' because all she had to do was cook chicken. The rest is shite. Shes a laugh.
Love to know how it’s a fake away when rice chicken veg is what she eats 6 out of seven nights a week and what take away is she trying to say it’s a fake away of ????

I can’t wait to see the break down of her shop this week

“the rest of my shop is fresh fruit and veggies”

• Haha
All her dinners are the same. Slop on a plate. She needs to change it up a bit but I suppose she’s so busy with her 3 jobs, social life, being a homeowner & running a house she just doesn’t have the time

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm personally loving all the new recipes and her being more active on her page. i would have never knew you could cook steak in a ninja double drawer air fryer if it wasn't for her #airfryerhack

• Haha
Every bloody week she posts this up!!! Like what can't you believe hun that you have to keep posting it, duck off 🖕

Yes I'm in a duck off mood today, this is the second thread iv said it on and I'm not one bit sorry! 🤣 All these huns are getting on my last wick today 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok so the went for run two pic ??? Wearing a purple top but insert a photo of her timing wearing pink top???? Mmmm just me or something not adding up ?

Things I love to see first thing Sinead gee bag bites raw eggs #lovingthenewrecipies🤮

• Haha