Sinead Rice 👄

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sinead baffles me, her latest post on her story about her fella 🤣 like the get up of him with the teeth and the watch. Whereeee is all the money coming from?
Other clown 😂😂 definitely something dodgyQUOTE="Babadoo69, post: 13315456, member: 118984"]
Drugs
[/QUOTE]
And from him her family are very quite people he looks dodgy as duck I doubt he works either

And she ruined herself how she thinks it looks nice it beyond me plastic looking 🤢

Reactions: 1
I can’t deal with the FaceTime. She looks like an animation or AI in some of her pics. Less is more Sinead
---
I can’t deal with the FaceTime. She looks like an animation or AI in some of her pics. Less is more Sinead
I meant face tune

Where is all the money coming from?! She's hardly making that much doing make up?!
---

I thought they lived in a house?
Maybe they have a house now but he deffo works in the flats she used to live in. God love her she used to take pics on the tiny ‘balcony’, like it something from Paris or Milan 🤣🤣

• Haha
anyone notice the wedding bands on her finger lately and in the last story..

Every picture she posts she looks like a different person. I always have to look at the name because I’m thinking when did I follow this person 😂

Anyone else notice her friend Victoria who's just had the baby keeps putting filters on her videos of the baby? She always has a filter on herself but the child? 🙈🤣 and she just put up a video there of how her milk has come in absolutely no one needed to see her gigantic boobs

Any tea on the friend Fia Litton? She nearly deserves a thread of her own