Sinead Rice 👄

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she comes from money ,and he sometimes has a high vis vest over his tracksuit so looks like he works in a car park or security outside somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow, have they bought their own house?! How are they affording all this?

Has anyone seen her story today? Haven't heard her talking on it in ages - the fake Dublin accent is ridiculous, her normal Monaghan accent keeps coming through 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen her story today? Haven't heard her talking on it in ages - the fake Dublin accent is ridiculous, her normal Monaghan accent keeps coming through 😂😂😂
I came here just to say this 😂 she’s a little townie wannabe

Has anyone seen the carryon of this one in America... she is as bad as bla Murphy with the pictures of herself. She is mad about herself

She has to be another gangster gee, like where the hell is all this money coming from

She has to be another gangster gee, like where the hell is all this money coming from
She gets all her designer shite from Jack Chen from China. Saying 'so many people messaged me about the American rental, unfortunately its a private holiday home'🤣 doubt anyone asked. Her fellas turkey teeth are awful

Reactions: 1
Yeah but the new house, the rotten boob job etc, and she’s a make up artist? Def something dodgy going on there

Reactions: 4
Its the fake Dublin accent that annoys me 🤣 100% sometimes dodgy going on is turkey teeth with her

Reactions: 3
Lyin over a pool table like it’s a photo shoot. She’s sad af

What do you think the people with her think? They look older I’d say they’re baffled.
There her friends parents, weirdly calls them her mom and dad making people think she has money. Her own family are as normal even her sister. This one has notions

There her friends parents, weirdly calls them her mom and dad making people think she has money. Her own family are as normal even her sister. This one has notions
If my daughters friend was draping herself around my house half naked like that I’d duck her out. Odd behaviour.

Sinead baffles me, her latest post on her story about her fella 🤣 like the get up of him with the teeth and the watch. Whereeee is all the money coming from?