Sinead Rice 👄

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her fake accent, the big lips and her blokes big chew gum teeth she’s been very quiet the last few days wonder what’s going on there.

Reactions: 2
Thread on jane

Reactions: 1
Something def dodge there like ,those have to be fake designer gear for the kid don’t they live on the flats with his family?nothing against the flats but what’s with all the flash gear all the time 🙄🙈

Yeah - I was thinking the same. How are they affording all this? Does she come from money?

Yeah - I was thinking the same. How are they affording all this? Does she come from money?
Don't actually no I no she is from monaghan so really don't get why she puts on the stupid fake Dublin accent 😂😂😂 I think her fella could be a bit dodgy

Don't actually no I no she is from monaghan so really don't get why she puts on the stupid fake Dublin accent 😂😂😂 I think her fella could be a bit dodgy
Does he work? I just don't get how they have this endless flow of designer stuff!! 😂😂😂

Yeah true. Such a fab looking girl, she didn't need all that work done....