Sinead Rice 👄

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was waiting for a thread on Sinead! Does anyone know why her and Victoria Kirwan (the other girl who was involved in exposing Inglot) fell out? I'm pure nosy!

Ya jelous of her risking her new babies life 🙄🙄my god she has some neck
Does her fella have other kids ?thought I seen her share them ages ago

Reactions: 1
In fairness my lips went huge when I was pregnant and I've never had lip fillers. So I'd say with the amount of filler she had in them before she was pregnant, they just went even bigger
They seem much smaller now. Shes a beautiful girl I think its sad to see young girls filling their face every few weeks. She was in Alicia lip filler regularly pre covid.

I just can't get over the colour tan she uses. It's like the whole ariana grande changing nationality thing. She's a stunner without all the make up. She doesn't need it.
That picture on the right is edited to look much darker.
Here’s the real picture from that day.
555FA1BC-F957-4FEC-A3FC-C51964068F7D.jpeg

Anyone see her storys funny thing is she isn't even from Dublin🤣 going on like she is townie even if she does put on this fake Dublin accent she is from monaghan

Reactions: 3
Anyone see her storys funny thing is she isn't even from Dublin🤣 going on like she is townie even if she does put on this fake Dublin accent she is from monaghan
Ye but I agree with her. I'd snap over people peeing and roaring outside where I live.

Oh ye its rotten what they were doing but she was saying there were from a certin area and townies wouldn't do that

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She puts on that annoying Dublin accent I cannot stand it 🙄 And sometimes I’d swear she cannot talk properly with the size of those lips

Reactions: 2
Have to laugh at her she is saying something about covid jab but filler her lips with gods knows what makes real sense

Reactions: 4