Sinead Hegarty #7 Single again & still in pain, wouldn’t be like Sinead to complain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The relationship guru hasn’t announced it yet. Probably thinks if she ignores it long enough people will forget. Or she’s concocting some bullshit story about not being aligned but still besties.

Reactions: 7
Jack and her weren't suited, .he seemed regular lad, , likely will lead a predictable life.
She is all sorts of things, but not boring or predicable.

Reactions: 5
Jack and her weren't suited, .he seemed regular lad, , likely will lead a predictable life.
She is all sorts of things, but not boring or predicable.
I'd say the opposite.. very boring and predictable. She'll use this break up as "finding herself" (again) share some books, post a MP outfit and then a video of her da with some potatoes.. the content doesn't go much further than that

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd say the opposite.. very boring and predictable. She'll use this break up as "finding herself" (again) share some books, post a MP outfit and then a video of her da with some potatoes.. the content doesn't go much further than that
Occasionally twist her magic ring

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her life is so sad! Just a constant revolving of what she can get for free and what people she can use for her own benefit and gain. Not a very fulfilling life I’d imagine

Reactions: 16
Well there we have it the "new me" post. Single and confirmed but that's all she's got to say on the matter. Saw it the comments she said she's going Oz on the 10th oct

Reactions: 12
Very late to the party guys how do we know jack cheated on her before did she admit that herself? They don't seem to suit each other at all she seems to want more more more never lives in the moment I'd imagine

Very late to the party guys how do we know jack cheated on her before did she admit that herself? They don't seem to suit each other at all she seems to want more more more never lives in the moment I'd imagine
She never confirmed it but it was a kind of open secret in the area as it happened in a local pub.

Why is sinead asking for tips to find an apartment in Sydney? I thought she was the expert giving out these exact tips just a few weeks ago? 😂 She must be on the beg for free accommodation

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.