Sinead Hegarty #7 Single again & still in pain, wouldn’t be like Sinead to complain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These latest stories about hating men, men are turds blah blah is a cover for Jack. Dunno why she can’t just come out and say Jack cheated or it’s over, wtfe. Don’t brand all men are revolting when she means Jack the Dick dipper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This is like the last time, there was so much speculation from us and she thrived off the drama before finally giving a very brief update on it.
Anything for views

Reactions: 11
Definitely agree could be just for views and speculation... she’s sneaky like that but if it is that and she is trashing men like she was today with Tristan t and Adam Levine... she is making Jack look like a fool for being with her. I’d tear strips out of my partner if he went on a public rant about ALL women! It’s so disrespectful.. you can acknowledge that some members of opposite sex are clowns without painting them all with the brush. It’s so immature.

I wonder is it a drawn out breakup where they are deciding if it is what they really want or not, a time out and Jack only needs to take one thread to see that sinead is toxic as and he needs to get out sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 6
Oh yeah 100% agree. I would be pretty opinionated but I would never dream of slagging all men, just out of respect for the men in my life. There are good ones out there, she's just feeling sour like you said if they're on a break or trying to figure out what they want. Shes probably hating the fact jack has taken some control back. Fair play to him I couldn't stick her for 5 minutes never mind that length of time

• Heart
I honestly think she's dragging it out to let it blow over "as I'm sure you've figured out.." in a month or two time and then no one will be interested enough so she won't elaborate

Reactions: 9
😂😂😂😂 @Nijinsky_92 for sure!! But he’s a bigger eijit for putting up with her tit. He will chalk it down as experience and meet some girl who isn’t as needy or demanding as Sinead.

• Haha
Want to thank begarty for that laugh today at her trying to analyse Tristan etc last year in her prime of being a 'relationship expert' she literally answered a question from someone who was cheated on asking advice she told the person that men cheat not to hurt women but due to avoidance of true feelings and they deserve a chance to explore that.....now all of a sudden men are bastards for cheating etc she changes her mind more times than she begs for freebies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
92F4FC75-8DC7-4D68-AB68-E293A07E85A9.jpeg

Out on a night out with other people and just glued to their phones! Well saying they weren’t aware of this being taken as Begs normally has the falseness radiating off her.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jack cheated again, very obvious by the way she is getting on tonight
I don't think he did, I think she's hinting at it because she couldn't cope with everyone just thinking/knowing he'd dumped her because he finally realised what a melt she is? This breakup will never be her 'fault' no matter what.

Reactions: 17
I don't think he did, I think she's hinting at it because she couldn't cope with everyone just thinking/knowing he'd dumped her because he finally realised what a melt she is? This breakup will never be her 'fault' no matter what.
I agree! If he cheated on her again she wouldn’t have any bones about coming out and saying it!! She just wants to drop the hints in there so people think that but she just really doesn’t want to say he broke up with her

100% agree.. she'd be on like lightening telling us to stop us thinking he actually got fed up with her ways

Reactions: 10
100% agree.. she'd be on like lightening telling us to stop us thinking he actually got fed up with her ways
She'll maybe keep quiet till she's on Australian soil using his degree, then it'll be all men are bastards! Jack cheated on me when I was in Bali, I came back for crisis talks (tabloids love saying tit like that) and took him back to Bali, we tried to make it work but after a lot of soul searching on my retreat it wasn't meant to be, we had a mutual break-up in Dingle...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She'll maybe keep quiet till she's on Australian soil using his degree, then it'll be all men are bastards! Jack cheated on me when I was in Bali, I came back for crisis talks (tabloids love saying tit like that) and took him back to Bali, we tried to make it work but after a lot of soul searching on my retreat it wasn't meant to be, we had a mutual break-up in Dingle...
Is/Was she getting her visa because of him? I thought she had a year left on some other visa she'd already got? (I haven't a clue so may have misunderstood!)

Mutual breakup aye....she'd have been on pontificating before now if it was.. ;)

Reactions: 2
bleep diaries are coming back guys… she’s SINGLE. Just in time for her going to Oz how convenient that this is how she got a big following last time. Gets her heart breaker right before going to australia 😬

What annoys me most, is the analysis she does on her stories on things. Love island, and now the Tristan Thompson thing. She’s so tone deaf to not even tell anyone about Jack, this whole “out of sight, out of mind” tit. I can’t stand her. There was a time where I could tolerate her and actually liked her, but the last 6 months she’s been unbearable to me personally

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.