Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is PAINFUL lately🙄I followed her from the start when she was broke in Thailamd..such a nicer & more genuine person then..shes changed so much & not for the better!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is PAINFUL lately🙄I followed her from the start when she was broke in Thailamd..such a nicer & more genuine person then..shes changed so much & not for the better!!!!
Fully agree. I think she is just trying way too hard. It seems to be working through as her podcast seems to get a crazy amount of listens. She has managed to convince naive young girls that she knows what she’s talking about. I’m sure it won’t last a long time though, she will back to fitness things next year.

Reactions: 7
So intrigued to know more about Sinead’s income. I noticed on a go fund me page sinead just donated €500 which is obviously amazing. Suzanne Jackson donated $250 to the same fundraiser. (Also amazing) but it just makes me wonder on Sinead’s income as I have seen her donate large sums before :unsure: i didn’t think she would be having such a steady regular income?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So intrigued to know more about Sinead’s income. I noticed on a go fund me page sinead just donated €500 which is obviously amazing. Suzanne Jackson donated $250 to the same fundraiser. (Also amazing) but it just makes me wonder on Sinead’s income as I have seen her donate large sums before :unsure: i didn’t think she would be having such a steady regular income?
She donated think it was €3000 to Bali Food Appeal before..good on her but obvs raking it in!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone else a bit scarlet for her saying ‘Random stuff that’s expensive in Bali!’ and then showing an advent calendar and an elf?

Love, I don’t know how to tell you this, but they don’t actually celebrate Christmas as a nation in Bali - they import the Christmas stuff for westerners who are there to mooch off the place. It’s not actually that random that it’s so expensive 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Has she got her extensions out or something? I see she got a keratin hair treatment today but Jesus her hair is stuck flat to her head. Looks so dull and lifeless. My protein vitamins working wonders

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sinead is hilarious trying to play house with Jack. Look at how cool she is by ‘allowing’ Jack to take the Xbox downstairs because the WiFi is better and asking the question from other Xbox ‘wife’s’

• Sick
Has she got her extensions out or something? I see she got a keratin hair treatment today but Jesus her hair is stuck flat to her head. Looks so dull and lifeless. My protein vitamins working wonders
Yeah the hair is a bit strange looking. She definitely suits ‘frizzy’ more than flat :LOL:

Reactions: 5
Sinead is as bad as molly mae, harping on that she is only 22. She said she found the molly mae podcast interesting. On the MM thread most people found it distasteful and highlighted how MM is actually not a very nice girl etc etc

• Wow
I’m very confused about how it took months and multiple doctors visits to be diagnosed with iron deficiency surely the first doctor she went to did a blood test to check all her levels? Pity my protein don’t have iron tablets for her to flog

Reactions: 13
I’m very confused about how it took months and multiple doctors visits to be diagnosed with iron deficiency surely the first doctor she went to did a blood test to check all her levels? Pity my protein don’t have iron tablets for her to flog
Was so angry listening to her. She is full of tit and constantly giving out bad information. I have anaemia as well from heavy periods (Sinead hasn’t seemed to make that connections yet, blood, iron…..)
It’s quite common with girls due to their periods

Reactions: 10
Did she really just come on and say ‘I’ve actually been very sick for a while’
Only to announce she has an iron deficiency???
very sick because she is too tired to go to the gym?!? What

Did she really just come on and say ‘I’ve actually been very sick for a while’
Only to announce she has an iron deficiency???
very sick because she is too tired to go to the gym?!? What
My favourite was when she said that you can’t just take an iron supplement yourself, you have to go to your Dr. but on a weekly basis, she’s pushing vitamins on people

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I think she really really believes she is a healer and these rings are going to save the world😇

I don’t even know why but her stories have made me so angry. I just can’t believe she gets away with saying the things she does and no friends or family call her out and tell her to maybe wise up!!

Speaking from experience with symptoms similar to sineads, any doctor would straight away tick the box for iron on your first set of bloods presenting with those symptoms. I saw three different doctors before I got a diagnosis and all three ran a general blood test first, all of which included looking for anemia. This happens more commonly in people who have a menstrual cycle and I would guess it’s probably most doctors first port of call in this case with those symptoms.
how she’s only getting that result now I honestly don’t understand unless she stuck with that naturopath and taking advice from unqualified people before seeing a doctor?
An iron deficiency while annoying, generally isn’t hugely debilitating, is very anageable and is very common like I said in a huge number of people who have a period, her stories honestly made it much more dramatic than needs be.

The thing about Sinead that gets to me is that I think deep down she is harmless and seems to really believe everything she spouts. I’ll give it to her that she is passionate about these things but the problem is that they’re just opinions, not concrete facts and she even changes her mind on them regularly!

I do think the market she’s trying to break into with the mental health side of things is incredibly dangerous. I think someone like her that does have a lot of influence on younger women in particular, can very easily prey on peoples suffering. I know several girls who bought her book while being heartbroken, or bought her rings and meditations to help ease their anxiety, but they’ve all been done from a place of desperation. When you’re thinking logically you know that those things aren’t going to be the things that help you. That’s where she crosses the line from harmless to harmful.
Obviously no one has to consume her content or buy any of her merch, and that’s probably her only defence - she can’t force anyone to listen to her, but I still do think it preys on people’s insecurities and seems to be targeted for people going through bad patches.

Reactions: 17
During the summer she did multiple blood tests that she said came back with everything normal. Iron is very standard to test for so baffled she's only got answers now...

Also if shes been taking her myvitamins like she says she has, their A-Z has 100% of your daily required iron!!! So really crazy that she has a deficiency!!!! I can't stand influencers promoting products that they clearly have never touched.

Reactions: 10
Also if shes been taking her myvitamins like she says she has, their A-Z has 100% of your daily required iron!!! So really crazy that she has a deficiency!!!! I can't stand influencers promoting products that they clearly have never touched.
The absorption of iron from a lot of those multivitamins is very poor. The one my Dr advised me to use is readily available over the counter but it brought my iron levels right up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.