Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
She is the actual WORST. Her hair is thinning because she’s had extensions pulling at her natural hair for years and probably ran out of that hair cream she was plugging and can’t afford to buy anymore seeing as she can’t get it as a freebie

Reactions: 13

G+T

VIP Member
Sinead defo aiming to marry some rich old aussie bussiness man and f#ck his 20 something year old son. If Australia ever let's her back in.

• Haha

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Oh my god she’s 29!!!! Why did I think she was like 25,26 the way she goes on about things. Lol time to grow up and settle down hun acting like this at that age is just embarrassing!! Jacks more mature than her lel

paperhat

I know she deleted it but I honestly think she doesn’t have the cop on to see how that was distasteful at the time which is why no one will ever take her seriously. She can’t think for herself and doesn’t seem to have any critical thinking ability. How would she firstly think that’s ok? Without sounding like a child, that’s just mean? Imagine using someone’s lowest point as a joke like??? And secondly, even if she thinks that’s ok, doesn’t exactly fit her brand and (fake) persona does it? Like someone else said, the real Sinead comes out on occasion and I don’t think she really is this spiritually awoken, peace loving level headed chill girl she makes out she is. She basically outed herself when she talked about how she handled her break up which was the polar opposite of her advice and rants, ie, I don’t need jack and in a break up take it as a positive that they’re just not for you etc. Load of shit. At least she was honest that it wasn’t all sunshine and roses I suppose, but at that the bar is set so low 😂
I genuinely believe at the time she wouldn’t have copped how bad posting the Britney thing was, and anyone with an ounce of cop on wouldn’t have posted it to thousands of people even if that is their taste in humour. Just proves that all her spiels are just regurgitating other peoples work and she can’t rationally come up with any points herself
I have no problem calling my friends out on shit they shouldn't be doing and the fact that she posted that sitting around laughing just proves she has no critical thinking ability or isn't half as brave or independent as she makes out. Imagine asking people what's keeping them back from their higher selves and not even being able to keep her facade up once she's had a drop of alcohol. Maybe that's getting in your way Sinead?? Would love if Better Help dropped her but doubtful considering all the shit we've heard about them.

Siobs

VIP Member
That poor lad needs to run! Who the hell goes to counselling when they are only together about three months in total? What is that one on?!

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
Did anyone pick up on her saying that since they didn’t kill each other in the campervan
When did they actually spend time just the 2 of them? Driving from one place to another?
"We followed a couple up a mountain, we seen lads jump of the peer so we did the same, out drinking and join groups of friends and her and Jack weren't even sitting near eachother

Yeah nice wee break away together, nice to make up for lost time, nice to work on our relationship 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
Whatever about before you go to the wedding like when you’re at home you could get a nice pic in your couple, or when ye first arrive at the reception before everyone starts drinking but surely as the night goes on you’re too busy chatting and enjoying the night? My phone would be in my bag for 99% of the day but then again I’m not an influencer 😂 I can understand wanting a few nice pics but Jesus they weren’t good like 😂 and it was so early for her to be so well on it? You’d swear she’d skipped the church to drink or predrank for the wedding 😂

• Haha

whytho12345

Chatty Member
Iv never written on Sinead before so sorry if everyone has already said it…… what’s the story with her eyebrows?! They’re way too close together! Like funnily close. I find it really distracting looking at her. And they’re tattooed aswell aren’t they so they're permanent? 🙈

• Haha

Markbire

VIP Member
Ahh thank you, I haven’t a clue what way that works! Surely to god he won’t up and leave in the middle then? What would be the point playing now? Again not sure what way it works but wouldn’t he be kinda sidelined a bit if the team know he’s going to feck off in a few months time before finals?
Remember he was also suppose to fly out to Bali while she was over there 😂. We called that months before she stopped mentioning it 😂. He won’t be anywhere other then the Holylands with some GAA mates and His brother. I will put money on it 😂

• Haha

Nonposter

She’s not nice on her own. Too sweet to be wholesome. She’s as fake as they come. Would stab u in the back the minute u turn away. She’s full of herself and I’m not saying that from looking at her IG

Luckymum

Chatty Member
So the company that did the picnic today have over the past few weeks supplied picnics for Caoimhe Harkin, another Donegal blogger called Coolest place on the planet and another group of local business women. Did any of them pay full whack/was it discounted? Did Sinead? Should it have been marked as a gift?
Instead it is set up as look at Jack organising the whole thing.

Clangers2

VIP Member
So she's admitted the split, and in London she showed her face one day saying she has extremely bad heyfever and it was so obvious that she had been bawling crying and it wasn't hay-fever at all.....they def won't last, she's too insecure and extremely needy called it ages ago

watermelon

I wonder if there was some kind of collab done with the campervan people so the Jack and Sinead show needed to reunite to fulfill the contract ....🤔

Whoops i said it

VIP Member
The clips of her rejection podcast are literally the highlighted shit she reads all put together.

I get do some research, but IMO podcasts are about things the host knows inside out and can have decent conversations about.

She’s like when you speak to an overseas call-centre and they are trained learning a script, the answers seem complete nonsense and out of context. “How is the weather” “it’s been raining for 47 days” “it’s a vibe”

• Haha