Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gshsbejsnwj

Myprotein just reminds me of dfs. Why even advertise its 40% off when they’re constantly on sale. When is there not a sale on 🙄

Reactions: 14

G+T

VIP Member
She can't interview people because all she wants to do is talk about herself. She has no interest in others unless it's to gain followers or she can gain something else from them eg sex, money, followers, places to stay.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Omg me too. I remember going to St. Kilda after being in the outback for 2 years and I was like, I know I drove a very long way but surely I didn't get all the way back to Ireland 😂
Funnily enough I was actually talking specifically about st kilda in my initial comment 🤣😭 the place was absolutely crawling with these cretins! I couldn’t understand what the fuck they were doing on the other side of the world when they were doing everything they were doing in Ireland 🥴 you would see them with the hurleys on the beach too 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick

Luckymum

Chatty Member
What’s the story with her fella living in gaa jerseys 😭🥴 gives me the fucking Ick
The big question is will he be wearing it tomorrow with the plaits in the Tyrone colours around his head? In the midst of James Smith, Paul Olima, Diren et al? Will him and Sinead be drunk with the mad Tyrone accents - nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww x 10000. Turkey & Ham is my jam like last week?

• Haha

SellyKayne

Agreed. Plus we all know if the mother really wanted money for a holiday. Sinead would make a big song and dance about being able to give back to her parents and paying for her mams holiday.
It would be the O'Hagans in Africa 2020 all over again

• Haha

Base2019

VIP Member
The absolute hack of them stories 😂 it’s very sketching a load of them wearing sunglasses in broad daylight in one of the wettest days in NI 😂 doesn’t half make ya think they are at more than drinking!

• Haha

pgtips81

Surely the organisers fo IFS could find some more educated, qualified speakers than Sinead and Siobhan..

• Heart

Luckymum

Chatty Member
Loads of snaps recently about her hair, thinning and falling out. Then she is trying to push those Platinum Extensions via a comp. You couldn't make it up.

Luckymum

Chatty Member
Her 'team' is her mum and some of her friends. That guy Kenneth that was in Aus is doing her website and I think she used a shared virtual assistant - maybe someone she met in Bali.
Anyone betting whether or not she paid for the Trua consultation + those products?
Unqualified charlatans promoting other unqualified charlatans. Quite ironic really.
Sinead: I got lots of recommendations for products for my hair thinning and falling out, so many products, too many recommendations. That's why I had the proper consultation and they sent me ----- wait for it ------all these products. Paws at a few products and these wee cute scrunchies and stuff.
Honestly I would hate for someone to be suffering with serious hair loss and seeing that eejit and thinking they had better go and spend a fortune between My Vitamins and all those Trua products.

• Heart

Tippedover21

VIP Member
You didn’t headline it Sinead, you were one of the speakers. She actually thinks she contributes so much to society
She does. And it's events like this that are feeding that thought process.

And it is just plain wrong that she is given such a platform. Remember this is a woman who gave advice to a person suffering a emotional abuse in a relationship that she should work on the relationship instead of kicking the fella to the curb as her family were advising!!

It is fucking insane to be honest.

I genuinely don’t think sinead has as many friends as she makes out in NI..she keeps referring to the ‘girls’ but no one makes an appearance more than once and even at the hen party none of them seemed like her actual mates. I think thats why she feels so lonely

• Heart
  • Haha

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
Jack has left the wedding to go play Gaelic. Fair fucking play to him! But does sinead still think he will give up his playing to live like a hobo in Bali?!

• Haha

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
I’m actually starting to feel for Sinead now. I think this trip was her idea of let him do some work now to win me over and let him plan everything and prove how much he wants to be with me, and Jack looked beyond relieved to be with other people. I’d say there have been some very intense chats and check ins in the camper van but if he did cheat I can’t even blame her tbh. I think he’s too immature for her, and won’t understand the work he’ll have to put in to heal that relationship. I had an ex who was the same, lost the run of himself completely trying to win me back and when I started softening towards him he went back to being so complacent thinking he’d done all he needed to do things would just be completely normal again. Sinead usually does have good energy as much as she can be annoying, and lately that seems to have completely waned which is why I think she’s actually hurt much more than she wants to let on. It’s so not my place but if she was one of my friends I’d be supportive of what she wants but I think they’d both be happier apart in the long run.

• Heart

Markbire

VIP Member
For someone who’s so “emotionally intelligent” she’s abit of an idiot 😂

Not even responding to it or coming on to explain? I mean you can’t really explain it when you’re videoing yourself laughing about it. Twat

User200618

Jack has a job in the local primary school in Castlederg’s summer scheme. My son goes to it and he says that everyone loves him and he’s really nice 🙄

• Haha

SMRT

Oh my God she looks fucking miserable. What load of shite, never gonna last.
She does have a big angry head on her in those videos. She's pretending she's happy but can't look at the camera very much because she's kind of lieing. I can imagine this holiday she will be constantly demanding deep and meaningful chats, reassurances etc. Jacks head will be melted.