Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whoops i said it

VIP Member
Second time she’s done this, it’s SO beggy and gross. Surely if you’re going on a hen this is something you’d get organised before and not try to blag a free table on your social media. Not called BEGarty for nothing I guess xo
Exactly my thoughts. Any Hen I’ve been on at least has the basics sorted, like tables etc. Even more so you would in Covid times.

Begarty, be begging.

Reactions: 14

G+T

VIP Member
Ah here I'd never wish I'll health on anyone. But seriously as a person living with an actual chronic health condition. I think she is exaggerating she is just getting older the hangovers hit differently and whatever else they might have been doing bar drinking. I'm sure she is lacking some vitamins cos I doubt she consistently takes the supplements but also they will never replace actual good healthy food and a balanced diet. I know we don't see her have 7 pizzas a week but I'm sure she eats whatever is in the home house. The hair thinning could be down to the extensions with traction alopecia from the hair follicles being pulled by the tapes. I just think she is looking for attention. Next thing we will have her self diagnosed with Lyme disease, lupus, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, or some other equally awful thing that is not to be treated lightly. But do I actually think any of these things are wrong with her no. She just wants the insta huns to be concerned and ask u okay hun?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Majella91

Said it before and I’ll say it again………what a fucking dose she is. Jesus she’s the most annoying fecker ever. Why would anyone what her at their wedding, it’s literally the Begarry show.

• Haha
  • Heart

Columbo

VIP Member
I’d rather the guy in the rugby shirt tucked into the jeans and even of it was the best looking fella I’ve ever seen the gaa jersey would be a deal breaker for me 🥴🥴
Why though? 😂 My lesbian bestie says the only thing that would make her go straight is Bernard Brogan in his full kit 😂😍👌

• Haha
  • Sick

Luckymum

Chatty Member
Are they going for a tour of this gym clothing sweatshop or what’s the deal? Presume they won’t be allowed to record videos or take photos inside 😂 or the home office might arrive to deport all the poor slaves working there stitching these cheap garments
I'm cracking up between the complaints over the last few weeks about her not being well, the advice not to take supps and yet she is out as the ambassador for my vitamins and today they are going on a no expense spared behind the scenes factory tour. Anything to try and deflect that they are cheap, mass produced crap. Living thee best lives right there girls.

Markbire

VIP Member
[
She is actually an idiot. Just so uneducated and immature at the bottom of it all. She will probably protest that "oh like I didnt MEAN to be racist and I didn't say that intentionally to be racist I am SOOOOO NOT RACIST" bla bla but it's the casual racism and the passing remarks or disgusting comparisons that keep racism deep rooted in society. Anyone can SAY they're not racist but some people have it deeply rooted in them from childhood whether they realise it or not so she needs to reprogram herself and DO FUCKING BETTER. Because she is spewing her garbage ramblings out to 200k people. And god forbid if she ever has her 10 flippin kids then this the type of crap that will be programmed into their brains from early ages and so the cycle goes on and on.
She’s almost 30. Using the excuse she’s uneducated or immature is not good enough. Especially since she lives around the world and experienced different countries and cultures. She should have common sense and not say the first thing that enters her bobblehead.

Base2019

VIP Member
When she claimed to have “Bali Belly”… it was defiantly Covid because everyone in that group had “Bali Belly”
I’m convinced they all had covid then too! Think she didn’t want to say because she was already getting stick online for going to Bali.

Reactions: 13

G+T

VIP Member
Lol I remember when she was in casa amor she got no screen time cos she a melter. I bet none of the boys could understand her between the NAWWWS and VIBES

• Haha

Luckymum

Chatty Member
Interesting that there was very little social media coverage from either Shiv or Sinead across the two nights out considering that they both constantly post so much of their lives. I wonder was it deliberate between them so that it couldn't be dissected here?

G+T

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210804-204854_Instagram.jpg

This is why she needs to stop with captions she is saying I feeling like a f#cking princess and that's what Instagram thought she said.

Last edited:
  • Haha

SMRT

she made a joke to him that the only reason he took her out was because it was 30% off and she was wondering why he wanted to go out on a Tuesday. It came across as very rude and unappreciative in my opinion
It came across worse than that to me. She was very belittling. The whole video was very awkward and forced

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Just watching the stories where sinead is leaping about by herself with those light up things. I swear I’m nearly inside out from the cringe. She literally batters the girl next to her to get someone to face her 🙈 everyone else paired up bopping away then this clown ploughs into you. I’d have her shouldered off the dance floor 😂 can’t wait for the brothers wedding now! Be some mess at that too but ‘good content’ obvs
It's the setting up her phone to record the whole thing and publish it on Insta that gets me.
She isn't 'in the moment' she is busy showing off the moment.

Went to a wedding a few weeks ago, have hardly any photos...of the party part because I was busy enjoying it!

• Sick

Base2019

VIP Member
Blaming the break up with Jack is her dig to make him feel as guilty as sin. She’s a vindictive nasty person. How she is making money on a ‘relationships’ pamphlet is beyond me.
totally agree! She’s very disingenuous. She will get her extensions back in and then say they are amazing and that some hair product she’s been using saved her hair… just wait and see💁🏻‍♀️🤣

Luckymum

Chatty Member
She is doing no favours filming and posting it all like that, I wonder will her brothers wedding be filmed and plastered all over the gram? That girl that did the cartwheel early on was absolutely hammered and Sinead kept on showing her in photos + stories.
None of it is a good advert for Irish weddings. WTAF was Turkey and Ham is my jam about?
IFS will be another messy session next weekend. I'm glad to see she took what the Naturopath said anyway about filling her body with crap. Long forgotten since she was gifted/comp'd other services.
Cracking up here at the tattlers who have been on the dates with Dean, any regrets ladies after seeing those stories?

• Haha
The eyebrows... Can she laser / fix them to stop them looking like a unibrow? Her face had changed so much and I can't figure out if the unibrow is the cause. She use to be stunning but now her face is very square/masculine looking

• Haha

123bui

She will probably stay with him and ignore anything has happened. She will fizzle him into some of her content again and then she will break up with him for a reason thats not cheating and tell the whole world about it. And feck off to be with Ohag