Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss_cici

Getting bloods done to see why she's so tired. Think it's just all the partying you've been doing hun 🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
The awkward laughs of him on her stories is making me want to turn my skin inside out 🧟‍♀️ He really is coming across as very thick. Quite like her. Well suited pair. Be a long fucking week stuck in that campervan though. I’d rather be in full lockdown again 😬

• Heart

KP87

Do we seriously have to watch the constant insecure questioning of Jack all weekend 🥱 may be intended to seem funny but it’s boring as fuck and there’s no smoke without fire
Yeah what is this new 'bit' that the pair of them think is hilarious?! It is pathetic and entirely unfunny and a desperate attempt to mask her wildly obvious insecurity as 'humour'.

This one needs to grow up on SO many levels.

mayobridgeceltic

She will make him jealous i bet, she will go and buck some Tyrone player or something soon if he has made a cunt out of her

Markbire

VIP Member
Did anyone pick up on her saying that since they didn’t kill each other in the campervan she reckons they could live together 🤣 going on a freebie trip and committing to living together are ever so slightly different 😅
😂😂 this girl is so simple. It’s actually shocking. Live together? Where? She didn’t plan on staying in Ireland. Is only in Ireland until the boarders open up. Then she will be gone to either Aus or Bali.

He won’t leave Ireland at all. Maybe for a lads holiday every year. That’s about it.

Like Jesus H Christ Sinead. Grow the fuck up. He ain’t gonna be going to Bali with you 😂

• Haha

Lollipop91

What is she even rambling on about in those stories, jumping from product to product.. Surprised she didn't have a swipe up for her hay fever band

• Haha

gshsbejsnwj

My biggest issue is that in the whole Faye and teddy situation she’s so obsessed with talking about avoidant and anxious attachment styles she won’t even delved into any other notion. Like maybe when Faye is telling Millie she doesn’t find him funny that’s her just stating something she likes in a partner that he doesn’t have. But oh no Sinead is a relationship expert and this is classic avoidant behaviour because she sought out this excuse. I was listening to le le le letmeexplain’s opinion on it and she makes a good point that Faye is gaslighting turning everything around on teddy when it’s her who isn’t that into him and doesn’t want to say. Sinead hasn’t wrote a book about gaslighting though so let’s just pretend it doesn’t exist, right?

Markbire

VIP Member
Went to a wedding a few weeks ago, have hardly any photos...of the party part because I was busy enjoying it!
This 👏🏼 - having the camera out for the 18th/21st birthdays and non stop picture taking. We all did it. Now it’s a case of 1/2 good group pics and that’s it.

Having your phone out the entire night to upload for content. Shows that she has no content otherwise 😂. Like go enjoy the day and stop making it about you.

He’s not gonna propose Sinead

• Haha

lolxx7

I totally get what you mean 🙂 I’m not judging people for expanding their horizons.

My point was more about what would the principal of school think or the parents of pupils think if they saw a teachers’ partner being online talking about how taking drugs was such a vibe.

Also breaking the law doing drugs in Indonesia (a Muslim country where capital punishment and life sentences are doled out for drug related offences). Imagine young impressionable girls heading there thinking they’re just magaulf style huns on the schrooms like Sinead and Siobhan (vibing) ... they could end up doing a life sentence.
Like I said I wouldn’t put plant medicine under the same category as a drug. Shrooms is different to K like James Smith openly has posted about.

There’s no reason for plant medicine to be illegal. That’s the only point I’m making and am in no way sticking up for sinead or Siobhan here.. just stating my opinion x

The only drug Siobhan has done is testosterone injections 😂.

She’s that person who will sit and watch someone doing a drug and then claim she done it 😂
I’d more believe that then her doing any kind of drug.
Siobhan saying she is too enlightened to feel the effects of shrooms is laughable… I know for a fact if that ego driven woman was to sit with a plant medicine like ayahuasca she’d be dragged around by the pigtails like that girl in Matilda

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Littlediamond28

VIP Member
It will kill her. She’s obsessed with love Island and was desperate to get on it herself, She will be mortified all the ex love island cast who follow Belle will have seen her being called out as an online hateful TROLL. Shot herself in the foot big time and showed her and Jack Ramsey’s true colours.
She was on it herself 🤣 in casa amor a few years back. Got no attention and they needed subtitles for her.

• Haha
  • Wow

Majella91

Oh there we go! Jacks not allowed to go on a lads holiday, she’s just stated on her stories. She’s so controlling.

• Wow
  • Haha

Siobs

VIP Member
Did she not organise this camper van months ago? Sinead is still making her money off poor girls that are sucked in by her nonsense. I have no pity for her at all. Jack is too immature and they just aren’t suited anyway. He will become more popular because she is promoting him & she’ll make more money so they will be fine

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
Didn’t watch this years love island so don’t know who they’re taking about but how did they ever put up that story
They are real people not characters in a show

really shows her up for the immature nasty mean girl that she is

Also she went straight for the jugular with the not like you have a degree comment
Shiv has been very quiet today. No doubt in a DM battle with Belle over the ‘degree’ comment 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

G+T

VIP Member
It's bad form of the girl to even have that as her phone cover. Like seriously how much has to be said on Britney this year for people to take notice. She was having a serious mental health crisis when does pap photos where taken and sinead laughing away saying obsessed i didn't even find it funny at the time I was like wtf Britney and now it's just so sad. Just shows the side of sinead she tries to hid.

• Heart