Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was sinead k
Iv never experienced anyone talk as fast and high pitched as her. What in God's name is she on.
Agree!! She’s awful today again. She’s normally a quick talker but it definitely feels like there’s a rapid increase in speed the past few days. It’s as if she’s like an overexcited puppy again but like having a panic attack at the same time?! It’s clear there’s something bubbling under her skin I think. Either that or she’s flat out on drugs

Reactions: 4
Who are these people that keep asking her about her boyfriend?!? They’ve been together for a very short time, still in the honeymoon phase but she’s making out that she has the whole thing sussed and she’s so smug about it. She has an answer for everything even though she hasn’t a clue what she’s saying

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who are these people that keep asking her about her boyfriend?!? They’ve been together for a very short time, still in the honeymoon phase but she’s making out that she has the whole thing sussed and she’s so smug about it. She has an answer for everything even though she hasn’t a clue what she’s saying
I’m sure she asks herself half the questions because they’re always conveniently about what she wants to flog next

Reactions: 9
What’s everyone’s thoughts on the new little sidekick Queen Nicole?
I think she’s just as much a dose as Begs, if not worse.

Reactions: 6
Therapy is cool is such a prickish thing to come out with. It takes a lot of guts for people to go for therapy or counselling. It’s not just a case of going and talking to them about petty stuff, it’s about REAL life problems Sinead. She comes across that she has never had any major problems in her life so I really don’t see how she can even discuss the topic.

It makes me so cross that she dishes out this skitter on Instagram 🤬 therapy is exhausting and is not “cool” at all. Stop making light of peoples hard times Sinead

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think she’s the worst so far hope she doesn’t gain a substantial following

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dreadful - another cling on opportunist who wants to grow her following.
Its like some sort of networking club rather than a proper friendship circle.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sinead acting proud on her story that 3 people have mentioned her to their therapist or something? Yeah sinead because your a charlatan and causing damage by your spewing shite out at 100 miles an hour. She is so dangerous in what she is doing and has no idea what therapy involves.

Reactions: 10
I thought Queen Nicole seemed alright at first but I realised she's definitely a melt as well. I mean anyone who moves to Bali in he middle of a pandemic...? She talks a lot of shite, similar to Sinead 😂😂. Her and her boyfriend seem really immature but I think maybe they actually are really young? Her boyfriend looks about 18 to me 😂😂😂. She seems to just want to earn money online like Sinead. Not genuine at all.

Reactions: 7
I thought Queen Nicole seemed alright at first but I realised she's definitely a melt as well. I mean anyone who moves to Bali in he middle of a pandemic...? She talks a lot of shite, similar to Sinead 😂😂. Her and her boyfriend seem really immature but I think maybe they actually are really young? Her boyfriend looks about 18 to me 😂😂😂. She seems to just want to earn money online like Sinead. Not genuine at all.
She’s turning 25 this week so isn’t that young to be carrying on the way she is. Also writing a book wonder if it’ll be as good as sineads plagiarised work

Reactions: 5
She’s turning 25 this week so isn’t that young to be carrying on the way she is. Also writing a book wonder if it’ll be as good as sineads plagiarised work
And having a party at Finns this weekend so that will be a holy show. Line dancing, riding, smoking god knows what else. Another super spreading event of all the contagious ailments out there !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sineads form is shocking doing that split squat how did her pt not correct her to straighten her back

Reactions: 3
Can someone explain to me why the beg thinks she’s an entrepreneur? I really don’t understand that. She has sold tat from Ali express and plagiarised other peoples work and turned in into a newsletter (well it ain’t a book).
She said that not everyone things the same but she wants everyone to think like her 🥱🤔

Reactions: 12
Guys can ye please stop asking Sinead to fix her spellings and punctuation in her ‘books’ 🤭 apparently the issue is with YERE personality and she’s in such a rush to her her amazing thoughts on paper out to us she doesn’t care about the errors. What a professional!
*yes, she said this

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I can't cope with the affiliate links for books.
Everyone should read! People are missing out by not reading! Let me tell you about this wonderful book!
But please, please, help line my pockets by buying through my link.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.