Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not feeling this whole ‘make therapy cool thing’ can we not make it normal instead? Why does it have to be cool. If we normalise something it becomes less of a talking point and more of a regular thing. And stop exploiting the third world country you’re in for a grid post! The background of that image just shows white privilege. She’s living amongst these poor people to make money via an online platform in order to continue living cheaply. You’re not the next mother Theresa so sit down please and get yourself educated first 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 32
Her reason for counselling in that explanation is that she doesn’t know how to price the jobs she does? Am I reading that right? There are people who have genuine mental issues right now from being stuck in lockdown. As much as I do think counselling should be normalised, Sinead should not be promoting counselling like it’s a new product. These services will become completely swamped now and people who need help the most will not get the help they need.

Reactions: 14
Why is she promoting an American company? Can anyone find info about whether it’s accredited counselors?

Reactions: 4
9D0DEAB2-1826-425F-BAF1-D69854016F20.png

There is a lot on Reddit about Betterhelp and their Wikipedia page talks about controversy surrounding it so seems a bit dodgy

Reactions: 18
Jeez, she’s a bit manic in them stories, I think it’s time she came home and lived a normal life. I don’t think Bali is doing her much good.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Was wonder why a reputable company would sponsor her it didn’t make sense. I hope people do their research before signing up to it

Reactions: 3
It seems from the get go they have been paying actors and yotubers to promote them and they’ve been referred to as the Uber of therapy

Reactions: 1
I see Prince Harry has become some sort of ambassador for Betterhelp today? Siobhan saying Sinead turned down a huge sum of money because the company didn’t align with her beliefs. Yet she flogs crap tan and Myprotein gear daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see Prince Harry has become some sort of ambassador for Betterhelp today? Siobhan saying Sinead turned down a huge sum of money because the company didn’t align with her beliefs. Yet she flogs crap tan and Myprotein gear daily.
I just looked up about Harry and he is working with Better Up which is w different mental health firm. Better help is probably some sort of knock off thing

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hi girls,
I want to share my story with Better Help.

I signed up with them on the 14th of March.I was suppose to have my first counselling session on the 16th of March.
My counsellor messaged me that day, and said 'she was in training and is running 30 mins late'. So at 1800 I sat online for a half an hour and she never showed up for the session. She apologised for it and we rescheduled for today (23/03), yesterday she wrote to me saying my session would be an hour later as she had a doctors appointment. Grand. I went online today at the time we rescheduled for and another no-show. I wrote to her 10 mins waiting and she never replied, never showed up and still no apology from her.
Two 'no shows'.
It's an absolute disgrace, so unprofessional, this is someone's mental heath you're bleeping with, no just some crappy dance class, or swimming lesson that you don't show up for. I've paid 200e (50e a week).
They've offered me my money back but whether I get it back or not, will see.
So guys becareful will BetterHelp. If youd like to see the messages between me and my therapist, let me know

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Hi girls,
I want to share my story with Better Help.

I signed up with them on the 14th of March.I was suppose to have my first counselling session on the 16th of March.
My counsellor messaged me that day, and said 'she was in training and is running 30 mins late'. So at 1800 I sat online for a half an hour and she never showed up for the session. She apologised for it and we rescheduled for today (23/03), yesterday she wrote to me saying my session would be an hour later as she had a doctors appointment. Grand. I went online today at the time we rescheduled for and another no-show. I wrote to her 10 mins waiting and she never replied, never showed up and still no apology from her.
Two 'no shows'.
It's an absolute disgrace, so unprofessional, this is someone's mental heath you're bleeping with, no just some crappy dance class, or swimming lesson that you don't show up for. I've paid 200e (50e a week).
They've offered me my money back but whether I get it back or not, will see.
So guys becareful will BetterHelp. If youd like to see the messages between me and my therapist, let me know
Thats an absolute disgrace!

Reactions: 4
So according to sinead ‘therapy is cool’ is now a movement. I have sore eyes now from eye rolling from her latest stories. For some reason she can’t grasp the concept that sometimes relationships just don’t work out. People are not always compatible. That is life.

Felt a bit sorry for Jack when she said that she’s finding the long distance relationship easy after 6 weeks. That rings huge alarm bells for me

Reactions: 11
What fella his age would actually reply to her when she asks questions? She’s only with him a few months and already calling his brother her in law! Even sending flowers to her mother was too much. It’s mad

Reactions: 14
What fella his age would actually reply to her when she asks questions? She’s only with him a few months and already calling his brother her in law! Even sending flowers to her mother was too much. It’s mad
I was thinking the same thing, it’s all extremely strange!

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t seem too concerned if he stays in Bali or not ..... my guess is that he won’t go anyway. Like what newly qualified teacher is gonna go wandering round Bali like a hippie.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She doesn’t seem too concerned if he stays in Bali or not ..... my guess is that he won’t go anyway. Like what newly qualified teacher is gonna go wandering round Bali like a hippie.
But sure he can “work for her” 🙄🙄🙄🙄 what an actual pile of shite, what could he possible work for her as? I really don’t get it! Like I’m sure he even knows himself that he didn’t spend all those years at uni studying to be a qualified teacher to work for her

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.