Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
What makes me laugh is that she thinks she has discovered reading! Like no one ever reads books...
The biggest laugh is everyone knows she only reads so she can steal the work of the author and pass it off as her own.....biggest fraud going

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Majella91

I need to unfollow her, she puts me in a bad mood first thing in the morning. The constant verbal diarrhoea is getting worse. Not to mention the way she touches those ridiculous glasses every few seconds. If it’s not the glasses it’s the flicking back and forth of the hair. How on earth do people actually believe her bullshit never mind like her. Don’t even get me started on those Ali express rings!

Reactions: 23

Harperstern778

How’s Sinead “oh these cute horses, there’s no cars here.” Does she have any clue how those horses/ponies are treated in Gilly T? It’s well known that they have been incredibly mistreated and overworked on that island for years!! Average life expectancy is normally 25 or so years, on that island it’s 5!! By taking those carriage rides they are fuelling that cruelty.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
'I don't claim to have a degree, I just talk about my experiences that's all'

Erm sinead you are constantly dishing out advice to followers that is so dangerous, you were called out for your bullshit and straight away play the I'm a victim of trolling.... No you are being made accountable for your shitty advice... Big difference

Londoncailín

VIP Member
The taxi is the drivers workplace. Regardless of race, religion and how many wives he has, he has a right to privacy in his place of work. This should not have been broadcast to 160k people. If she felt that strongly about the issue, she could have done a grid post about it, without the taxi driver involved. I doubt very much she would have the capacity to write such a post though.

Nothing would make me happier than if she was stopped & sent back..surprised no one has reported her with all boasting she is doing..disgraceful😡
She’s so thick posting and actually boasting congratulating herself on travelling to Bali 1st class. The Guards at Dublin Airport Garda station can be called anonymously by any one of her followers. The details of her setting companies up a few days ago to enable her to fly today would be all they would need to see. They would be waiting there to stop her. Anyone could contact Emirates Airlines, the Bali immigration or even the Dubai Airport police as she transits through with the documents of a company set up a week ago.

I for one want her to leave Ireland and stay away. I really hope she doesn’t get turned away. She’s been breaking the law since she came back to Ireland. Mixing households, partying, drinking, hair appointments, going up and down over the border as she pleases and her household even got COVID!!!

Just hope she stays away now as it’s one less selfish person and careless family causing others to get sick 🙏

Base2019

VIP Member
The relationship “reviews” with Jack are the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard.... they are going out 2 minutes they shouldn’t be needing to review anything 😂

• Haha

Base2019

VIP Member
I think it’s actually quite dangerous the stuff she says on her Instagram when you know she has no qualifications 🙈 it’s ok for me I know it’s BS but I imagine there would be some more vulnerable people that would think what she says is gospel. She’s a dose

mango103

It’s amazing that sinead has absolutely zero critical thinking ability every book she reads is life changing and she latches onto everything they say as though it is undisputed fact. She never reads any opposing views and there’s a lot out there to disregard putting people into personality boxes which gives no room for actual human nature and the complexity of personality’s

generalb@stard

VIP Member
Using the Emirates first class service and car to get around her mum not having to drive her over the border and risk the 100e fine, and circumvent the checkpoint at airport.

This!! 👏🏼 Funny enough in her Q&A someone asked about how she trains her attention span. She 100% has ADHD but won’t go to a dr to be diagnosed. Wonder would her therapist just tell her 😂 anyone else think her face is looking a bit puffy too? Maybe all the negativity she’s absorbing from SOH is coming out on her face 🤣
Not to be THAT person, but you can’t just ‘go to a doctor’ to be diagnosed. It’s a long drawn out process that involves your parents (even when you’re 30) and psychiatrists. Most women with ADHD go undiagnosed because it’s not as obvious in childhood as with men. I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if she did have it, but the road we’re going down with her and ADHD on this thread is a bit of an insult to those of us who actually have it.

Reactions: 21

brandambassador

VIP Member
i havent messaged her, it was an eye issue like that in 2015 when i found out i had ms! woke up to a blurry eye, bit red, thought nothing of it. went to an optician - walked in off the street, same day, she made me call hubby and go to A and E. i ended up in hospital 11 weeks and it was the start of my MS diagnosis (in my 20s) i had lesions in my brain and affecting optic nerve. my point is not to scare anyone, my point is, i am sure other people would have told me to ignore it too, not everyone knows the ins and outs, eye doctors or not. i am just lucky the optician i saw actually had seen this before and knew straight away. she should just get medical help over there and stop presuming followers have her best interests at heart

• Wow
Who are these people that keep asking her about her boyfriend?!? They’ve been together for a very short time, still in the honeymoon phase but she’s making out that she has the whole thing sussed and she’s so smug about it. She has an answer for everything even though she hasn’t a clue what she’s saying

• Haha

Galz

Chatty Member
She has 10 lives she always lands on her feet. She can gloss over the past with new followers and be vague on the details of being in Australia, Thailand and Bali now. She won't mention stealing food, being rasist in drunk videos and crying down the phone to her family at home to help out. She is lucky to be a good looking girl cos not in a million years would she have gotten as far as she has if she wasn't the stereotypical Insta hun.

Gossqueen30

Sinead shiting on about how 'random' her breakfast was - shes in Jakarta and specifically asked for indonesian food. How is rice for breakfast random in this instance? Its expected more like!!
But sure Bali is her “home” she should be familiar with the meals over there

• Haha
Just stumbled across this wan recently. Another instahun that seemed to graduate from the School of Dr Google Amateur Psychology. Watched a Brene Brown youtube video this one time and is now an expert on "mindfulness". Seems to be the latest influencer trend, reading a few self help books, posting about "goal setting" and "journalling" and suddenly you're a Wellness Queen despite living like a woman-child and breaking Covid rules like noone's business. Siobhan O'Hagan, Becca Gillen, Elle Darby all jumped on this bandwagon too. But back to Sinead, what's with the Johnny Bravo jaw? I'll feel bad if that's real but I'm assuming it's filler?

• Haha

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
'like the pcr tests are so different in Ireland, like ya don't really feel them but here you do'

No sinead the tests are the same you clearly werent doing yours correct in Ireland. You have to go right up the nostril and right to the back of the throat it's unpleasant but necessary. Fuck she's a gif.... Also while I'm ranting do these 'influencers' really expect us to believe all 200 plus emails are from people? Fuck sake my inbox there's over 400 unread messages and they are all from companies flogging something or spam etc....actually grinds my gears when sinead shows how many emails are in her inbox and expects us to believe she's that popular... Nope not buying it