Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

annak92

I listened to the daniella moyles podcast the other day and found sinead just completely ignored any points she was making and talked over the top of her. Daniellas knowledge and vocab seemed on point and I think sinead seemed nearly intimidated or something. I can't even watch sinead stories anymore she just spews back shite she hears from other people or her books 🙄 she more less said on her stories too the other day if Jack doesn't want to come to bali then they clearly have different values and it wouldn't work. The girls severely deluded, if Jack has any sense hell stay put til he gets the teaching experience at home that he wants and feels secure in before jetting off. I'd say sinead calls the shots and in tune with her podcast sinead says... What she says goes 🤔🙄
Who is Daniella? Is she worth a follow?

Ef27

I’m confused with her stories? I thought if you go to Bali you just have to isolate for 5 days, is there something I missed are they closing the borders and that’s why she’s panicky about getting the test?

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Can someone remind me of what happened the time she lied about Breaking her back and her mum called her out? Having a bad day and need cheering up lol