Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Columbo

VIP Member
I hope for Jack's sake he's planning on teaching primary kids as I'm sure a lot of secondary age kids follow Sinead. Imagine going to teach a class knowing they know all about your sex life, let alone the staffroom and his own family 🙈 she has no respect for that fella's privacy, it's not fair.

Reactions: 26
Wow you are opinionated. I live in a Muslim country and having more than one wife certainly is not the norm. I havnt met one person here to has more than one spouse. You really are one of these woke huns who is only mad to give out.

Have you been to a Muslim country and met someone with multiple wives? Or have you just seen it on TV?
Yes hun. Kenya, Malaysia and Saudi. All places I have been or lived. I didn’t say it was common. In fact, it requires a lot of wealth. I said it was normal in those religions, not common. Maybe you need to re-read.

Traditional Sunni and Shia Islamic marital jurisprudence allows Muslim men to be married to multiple women (a practice known as polygyny and polygamy) — up to four at any point in time. I’m sure if you live in a Muslim country you know this.

The religious norms of a country you pretend to call “home” are not something to be posted about and laughed at. That’s fucking disgusting to me. My disgust is only compounded by her racists attacks last year (read thread 1 all the screen shots are there). Sorry you disagree. If woke makes me respectful of others religious practices and means I don’t secretly record Muslim people to make them the brunt of racist jokes on insta (5mins after arriving in THEIR country). Then YES hun, I’m woke as they come 💫 wide awake in fact!

Last edited:

G+T

VIP Member
1. bike accident, 2. Dengue fever, 3. Wisdom teeth need to be removed. Ya seems like manifesting a good life is going well.

• Haha

Gossqueen30

I don’t know about anyone else but this lockdown has really got to me, I’m anxious feeling completely down trapped and then the news today isn’t helping another month at least, Sinead has no regard for any of this people are suffering and don’t need advice she trying to spout she has proved all she is, Jack had a lucky escape

Reactions: 25

Ladidas

Wtf is she shiting on about? Yeh so the bf is looking at Bali like the rest of us nd probably thinking wtf, nothing for me to do there, my friends aren't there, no sports. He's right. She's harping on about being "yellow". She'd be a nightmare of a partner tbh. Yellow means she hasn't a clue about business yet has 4 of them and still has to do swipe ups. Says it all really.
She needs a rich old guy to fund this "personality type". The bf needs to wake up because she's on the way to becoming incredibly reliant on him financially and somewhere down the line, his 9-5 will be cleaning up her "entrepreneurial mistakes". I think Bali is like Neverland for these idiots.

BekkaBoo

Chatty Member
I hate the insult of someone being “a pussy” the “pussy” is one of the strongest things in the world it pushes out kids and goes through periods.

Also I don’t think men should be stigmatized for talking about their feelings (even if she made it up) maybe it’s why the suicide rate is so high? 😓
I think you went from 0 to 100 with this.

Noone is stigmatising Jack. The comments are aimed at her openly discussing his feelings on a public platform, which is not OK. Rightly or wrongly, he will most likely get targeted as a result because there will always be people out there who will use this kind of thing against someone, especially men. She has used private conversations with him for public content and he is the one who will suffer for it.

Magmay

C30E7EF4-31F1-467E-B83C-86BB698A4E75.png

Doubt she expected this response. Her followers respect Jack more than she does. He’s not just some experiment she can use to talk about on her podcast. It’s funny how she thinks she’s deep, she’s about as deep as a baby pool. If she had depth she wouldn’t go to Bali

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Markbire

VIP Member
The relationship “reviews” with Jack are the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard.... they are going out 2 minutes they shouldn’t be needing to review anything 😂
I don’t believe a 25yo guy - who is fit (let’s be honest) - is sitting down on FT to do a relationship review. She’s deluded - even more so that she thinks he’s going to be in Bali with her soon. The lad eat sleeps and shits GAA - all he does is wear GAA tops. The GAA season will be allowed start in May. She better get ready the mindset chapter ready for when she’s single again 😂

• Haha

irishnosebag

VIP Member
‘Who is more likely to be flakey’
*points towards jack*
‘What does flakey mean?’
‘Hmm like they are not going to be there’

🙄 Says the girl swanning of to Bali

• Haha

Markbire

VIP Member
Her saying she misses her family and Jack and she’s only been gone a month.... babes, it was your choice to leave them!!!! As far as I can see, Bali is not benefiting her life or “content” in any way. It looks 💩
👏👏👏 that drunken breakdown annoyed me like fuck. It’s not like someone forced her to fly first class to Bali and leave everyone. She went over to exploit a 3rd world country instead of staying with the guy she claims to love. Said the reason for going was because Jack would be back in Liverpool.... he’s at home 😂

• Haha

starryeyed10

VIP Member
I don't feel bad for Jack, I'm sure he'll be fine. He got the ride and was less bored during lockdown 😂. He'll move on, I'm sure he doesn't need people on the internet to feel sorry for him.

Markbire

VIP Member
I'm so embarrassed for her 🙈🙈 and he is bound to get the piss ripped clean out of him.
They’ve been dating since like august 2020 and she refers to him as her spouse. In touch with his family all the time. Appears in a wedding dress.
I know they live next door to each other and the families must know one another.
But Jesus Christ that’s just odd as fuck 😂

• Haha

starryeyed10

VIP Member
It's even funnier to me because doesn't Sinead meditate? Why didn't she take the opportunity to participate in the culture and to stay home and meditate? I am thinking now she seems to just cultually appropriate meditation to earn money and sell shit.

• Heart

generalb@stard

VIP Member
What i learned today, is that if I have the means to pay for premium class flights, use a chauffeur service to transport me to airport and accept the 500 euro fine for my non essential trip - then I too can take an international holiday this year.

If not, then it'll be an overprice caravan down the country in the middle of nowhere.

Seems to me that the restrictions are only for ppl who cant afford to buy their way around them imo.

Columbo

VIP Member
She has 10 lives she always lands on her feet. She can gloss over the past with new followers and be vague on the details of being in Australia, Thailand and Bali now. She won't mention stealing food, being rasist in drunk videos and crying down the phone to her family at home to help out. She is lucky to be a good looking girl cos not in a million years would she have gotten as far as she has if she wasn't the stereotypical Insta hun.
When you really look at her she isn't all that. Big square spongebob head on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Nonames

See this bollox about clearing emails. Would you ever shut the eff up. Half of it is junk and the rest is made up unimportant shit -select and delete! It takes five minutes. These girls wouldn’t know a days work if it kicked them up their scrawny flat my protein covered ass. I am sick of the sight and sound of her moaning. Entitled and so very very unintelligent.

Reactions: 23