Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I don't always accept products from brands because I don't want to be wasteful", oh thank you for being so thoughtful and we all know you are so famous oh my god 😌
hahahaha sure deli. or this is the first company outside of EA to actually send you something.

Reactions: 4
I imagine Plumbella‘s contribution was picking what designs she liked or what items she liked. I doubt she designed any herself. Kind of like how xUrbanSimsx did when she did a collab.
I thought this too but then simgurufrost said on Twitter that it’s the first time they’ve properly collabed with a simmer on a kit so that makes me think it’s different

Reactions: 1
I thought this too but then simgurufrost said on Twitter that it’s the first time they’ve properly collabed with a simmer on a kit so that makes me think it’s different
It is smart on EA's part. Take a gamechanger or whatever they are called these days that is loudly vocal about their dislike of kits and get them to collab on one. Who is going to tit on their own kit???? Plus most of them are friends or at least friendly so the other youtubers are more likely to go easy on a thing someone they know worked on.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just watched Kayla's video where she shows her new kitchen and I can't help but draw some comparisons with Deli.

While Kayla has her issues, her attitude toward spending seems far more healthier than Deli's. Kayla churns out videos every day that aren't anything to write home about, but she knows that she has to work to afford things and she knows what she works for. I've never seen her complain about everything being expensive. I've never seen her be all snobby with the brands, even though she works and earns more than Deli. You never get this feeling that Kayla is trying to come across as "poor Kayla" for not being able to have everything she wants, as if someone else is supposed to do something about that injustice because she's youtube famous and things should come easy.

Kayla simply posts the final results and that's it. No disguised begging, no using house renovation as an excuse for the lack of content, no brand mentioning or tagging. While Deli keeps building her new dream houses after having just bought a house, always looking for the next thing to spend money on and expecting fulfillment from expensive purchases.
100%. While I would rather Kayla reduce her uploads to spend more time creating higher quality videos you cannot doubt her work ethic. She’s the only one except probably Clare Siobhan who seems to treat YouTube as a real job with the knowledge that you have to turn up and be consistent.

Reactions: 10
Xsurbansimx and aveline are sims content creators and youtubers who collaborated on the desert luxe kit.

100%. While I would rather Kayla reduce her uploads to spend more time creating higher quality videos you cannot doubt her work ethic. She’s the only one except probably Clare Siobhan who seems to treat YouTube as a real job with the knowledge that you have to turn up and be consistent.
yup and as much as I dislike her, Kelsey is the same. She’s been super consistent with her Wednesday and Saturday uploads since she started her channel. Granted she hasn't been around as long as the others and she doesn't put out as much content as someone like Kayla, but I don't think she's ever missed an upload and I have to respect that a little bit.

Reactions: 4
yup and as much as I dislike her, Kelsey is the same. She’s been super consistent with her Wednesday and Saturday uploads since she started her channel. Granted she hasn't been around as long as the others and she doesn't put out as much content as someone like Kayla, but I don't think she's ever missed an upload and I have to respect that a little bit.
She also maintains a consistent streaming schedule like Kayla which can't be said for some of the other simmers.

Reactions: 3
Any thoughts on MsGryphi? I’ve seen only a handful of her videos and she seems pretty cool so far. I’d like to watch other sims creators, but I’m wary of a lot of them.

Reactions: 2
I am here for James calling out EA in the latest video :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: He even pulled the patch notes up. As much as I didn't like him pushing the syd-reg storyline I do enjoy his content. I think him and deli are in a "if we're single at 40 we'll get together" style of relationship. Call me harsh but I see no chemistry at all even her video a while ago with her 're-doing' one of his older builds. SHE EDITS HER OWN CONTENT.

Reactions: 9
Any thoughts on MsGryphi? I’ve seen only a handful of her videos and she seems pretty cool so far. I’d like to watch other sims creators, but I’m wary of a lot of them.
She’s a really talented builder and seems nice but never gets that much attention. I’m not really sure why, I guess because she doesn’t really bring much of her own personality into her videos? They’re great actual sims videos that are just focused on what she’s doing but sometimes I don’t find that as engaging

Urgh, as much as I dislike her content, editing and her fatphobia … you have a point there!

Can not be bothered to watch plumbaelllas newest lazy video about playing the sims tutorials but I'm going ot guess the video goes something like this.
Random tiktok references and mentioning her being autistic.
Sims 1 tutorials brings her back because SHES BEEN THERE SINCE THE START
Sims 2 innovated so much from the sims 1 and you can see it in the tutorial.
Sims 3 is cute but the tutorial is a bit more annoying with it being forced.
Sims 4 is so overbearing and Emily is so annoying even if you can turn her off in the settings. Giving 5000 simelons for starting out makes the game too easy.
That's basically al her videos on each of the main sims games summed up and repeated who knows how many times.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Urgh, as much as I dislike her content, editing and her fatphobia … you have a point there!
Speaking of her fat phobia, I watched her newest occult video (and by watched I mean I skipped through most of it) but true to form, her aged up teen had exactly the same weight sliders as all the others. She’s definitely messed with some settings somewhere because there’s no way every sim would be the exact same size with a plus size mother

Can not be bothered to watch plumbaelllas newest lazy video about playing the sims tutorials but I'm going ot guess the video goes something like this.
Random tiktok references and mentioning her being autistic.
Sims 1 tutorials brings her back because SHES BEEN THERE SINCE THE START
Sims 2 innovated so much from the sims 1 and you can see it in the tutorial.
Sims 3 is cute but the tutorial is a bit more annoying with it being forced.
Sims 4 is so overbearing and Emily is so annoying even if you can turn her off in the settings. Giving 5000 simelons for starting out makes the game too easy.
That's basically al her videos on each of the main sims games summed up and repeated who knows how many times.
I don't really wanna watch it just cause so many people have done it before, and PleasantSims did a video on the sims 2 one

Reactions: 2
Thank you 🧡

I thought he was calling them out on the fact that they said the update would be about the bigger glitches and in the end they fixed like one glitch (which apparently they haven't lol) 👀

Reactions: 1
How does she want us to help? Go over there and clean it for her? I can’t believe google still isn’t available for influencers😔 must be really hard to only learn things off insta story replies

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How do you get to your 30’s without knowing how to clean glass? Also, is that the oven in her horrible outdated kitchen? Because that’s a nice freaking oven!
I was just thinking that. When she made that video renovating a subscriber’s house, the subscriber mentioned they don’t have a functioning oven in a clearly older house. And she has the audacity to equate their situation with hers? Her stove/oven is huge and looks about 20 years younger than what I have in my current apartment. I get that she might not be entirely happy with how it functions but COME ON. Recognize your privilege. The kitchen isn’t nearly in as bad of a shape as she’s making it out to be. She’s just annoyed that she can’t have everything new at once.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Speaking of her fat phobia, I watched her newest occult video (and by watched I mean I skipped through most of it) but true to form, her aged up teen had exactly the same weight sliders as all the others. She’s definitely messed with some settings somewhere because there’s no way every sim would be the exact same size with a plus size mother
You are totally correct. I started a 100 baby challenge just to see what body types the kids would get (which I am already bored of and moved on from) but not one kid had the exact same sliders. Actually, my first kid was born to my matriarch who hadn't put on any baby weight yet and a super thin father was plus size. I am assuming she is altering them and then editing that part out of the video.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.