Sims YouTubers #2 (lilsimsie, Plumbella, James Turner, Deligracy etc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deligracy is really pissing me off. I think part of why it's annoying me so much is that for me if I'm following people online it's for it to be a positive and fun experience you know ? I'm not saying it should all be HAPPYHAPPY but... Deligracy has really turned her whole personality into "self care" of "mental health" and I feel like 80% of it is crying and saying she's tired or emotional. She's reminding me of Plumbella right now with her face still full of mascara running down her face. 100% she kept that tit on purpose for the videos to show that she was indeed crying, this is so cringy. And oh my goddd does she get her periods once every 2 weeks ?? And then 2 weeks of being emotional ? Dude just go to the doctor....

View attachment 1452256View attachment 1452258

Does that mean we're gonna get content ? No, because "I can't fully relax when I'm recording"
View attachment 1452259
I don't actually follow or watch Deli (I'm here for Jesse and Kayla) but from an outsider perspective all she seems to do whinge about her periods. Like that's it.

Reactions: 13
Deligracy is really pissing me off. I think part of why it's annoying me so much is that for me if I'm following people online it's for it to be a positive and fun experience you know ? I'm not saying it should all be HAPPYHAPPY but... Deligracy has really turned her whole personality into "self care" of "mental health" and I feel like 80% of it is crying and saying she's tired or emotional. She's reminding me of Plumbella right now with her face still full of mascara running down her face. 100% she kept that tit on purpose for the videos to show that she was indeed crying, this is so cringy. And oh my goddd does she get her periods once every 2 weeks ?? And then 2 weeks of being emotional ? Dude just go to the doctor....

Does that mean we're gonna get content ? No, because "I can't fully relax when I'm recording"
View attachment 1452259
She must pms for 3 weeks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A lot of game changers don’t play or stream on release or when the embargo ends. I don’t really understand why you wouldn’t. But I suspect many of them don’t enjoy the game quite as much as they claim!
Suspect a lot not playing today because the game update has royally gubbed everyone's save files.

Playing on long lifespan means every single Sim in the save game ages up every time you change lots or enter Create A Sim. Entire households and worlds are dead, its a Sims Mass Extinction Event. 😂

Dr Gluon uploaded a video killing everyone, so at least he had fun, suspect everyone else is waiting for a fix.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Suspect a lot not playing today because the game update has royally gubbed everyone's save files.

Playing on long lifespan means every single Sim in the save game ages up every time you change lots or enter Create A Sim. Entire households and worlds are dead, its a Sims Mass Extinction Event. 😂

Dr Gluon uploaded a video killing everyone, so at least he had fun, suspect everyone else is waiting for a fix.
True there is that. It actually even broke my normal save file which is on console so it’s a right mess as per.

Reactions: 1
I continue

View attachment 1452259
Didn't she say two weeks ago, when she was extra tired, that she's pms-ing? Is there ever a time of the month when there isn't something caused by her cycle? What a hard time she must be having going through all of this. Good luck James, it won't get any better.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I continue

Didn't she say two weeks ago, when she was extra tired, that she's pms-ing? Is there ever a time of the month when there isn't something caused by her cycle? What a hard time she must be having going through all of this. Good luck James, it won't get any better.
Dead 😂

I think part of why she keeps complaining so much about her tiredness/periods/mental heath is the positive comments she gets about it. I'm pretty certain she reads ALL of her comments and her "fans" are probably thanking her for talking about these issues and being relatable and blablablaaaaaa and she's milking it WAY too hard...

Reactions: 6
I continue

If her cycles are truly that bad then she needs to go to a doctor, not cry about it online. It’s not normal for your menstrual cycle to be so debilitating, hers isn’t though it’s clear she just loves to moan, complain, and blame something else for how she is instead of stepping back and realising she’s just a big melt who needs to get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t keep up with deli either, but when I do I SWEAR all she does is complain about PMSing and just “not feeling 100%” and so on. I swear this girl is either on her period or PMSing. I’m all for being transparent about a normal bodily function, but good god don’t you have anything other than that to talk about? It gets old.

Reactions: 7

Wait what, what happened with the update ?? My god, EA can't do anything right 😔

Wait what, what happened with the update ?? My god, EA can't do anything right 😔
Incest as a "romance want" and hyper-accelerated aging, as well as things like all Sims becoming automatically famous. Pretty inexcusable that something as obviously wrong "I want to date my sister" bug slipped passed the quality testers, to be honest, it seems to be cropping up for a lot of people.

I actually feel very sorry for the poor soul monitoring the Sims Guru twitter accounts today, he's having a rough time. The Sims 4 Subreddit is out for their heads too, there's some very judgy, scary people in the comments, many of whom can't be brough to understand that they need to disable or wait for their mods and custom content to be updated by the community creators after a massive game update like this. Old mods and broken custom content will play merry hell with your game, on top of the hellish issues the patch itself has unleashed

Reactions: 2
I know right. This bugged so much when the big Game Changers reviewed the High School and its map and lots. So many of them were like “I don’t know who made this lot but it looks so cute.” A lot of the youtubers who made the High School lots are much smaller youtubers that aren’t part of that main Simmer clique (Deli, James Turner, Lilsimsie, Plumbella, Vixella, EnglishSimmer). I feel like the smaller Sims Youtubers should deserve more praise and respect. Kind of shows of some in the main Simmer clique are arrogant, out of touch, and ignorant. Not a good look on them.

Like when Snowy Escape came out and Lilsimsie, Deli, and I forget who else made those lots - so many small Sims youtubers were praising them.

View attachment 1443861oooh “that is not a 30 second search 🤣” i forgot how hard her 8 hour of work each week is - couldn’t ask for anything more 😣

Reactions: 4
oh crap, just saw Cindy Pleasant sims update on youtube. I really like her and feel for her so much :( I was really hoping she'd have a happy ending

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm genuinely heartbroken for her, I know how much she wanted this baby. I watched the video and the whole experience sounds so traumatic. I really hope she'll be ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is this a joke ? 5$ per month for stickers and badges ?? And people pay for that ?

She'll try out a new game once every year and will play it only once or twice, most likely a paid partnership or at least a free game (doesn't seem like Deli's services are expensive ; translation : she will accept anything as long as it's free)

View attachment 1449610View attachment 1449611View attachment 1449612View attachment 1449614View attachment 1449615
I am still so confused by that planet zoo thumbnail. Such a chaotic thumbnail when her videos are usually pretty chill and boring? Even steph0sims wouldn’t have a thumbnail like that

oh crap, just saw Cindy Pleasant sims update on youtube. I really like her and feel for her so much :( I was really hoping she'd have a happy ending

Oh nooooo that’s absolutely awful. Poor cindy

I don't actually follow or watch Deli (I'm here for Jesse and Kayla) but from an outsider perspective all she seems to do whinge about her periods. Like that's it.
Every time someone has told her to go to the doctor to see if she has endometriosis or PCOS she completely blanks it as well

I know right. This bugged so much when the big Game Changers reviewed the High School and its map and lots. So many of them were like “I don’t know who made this lot but it looks so cute.” A lot of the youtubers who made the High School lots are much smaller youtubers that aren’t part of that main Simmer clique (Deli, James Turner, Lilsimsie, Plumbella, Vixella, EnglishSimmer). I feel like the smaller Sims Youtubers should deserve more praise and respect. Kind of shows of some in the main Simmer clique are arrogant, out of touch, and ignorant. Not a good look on them.

Like when Snowy Escape came out and Lilsimsie, Deli, and I forget who else made those lots - so many small Sims youtubers were praising them.
Is EnglishSimmer a really big simmer? I tried one of her videos once and it wasn’t my cup of tea. I swear her videos only get like 5k views

EDIT: wow I went to check and she has nearly 300k subscribers but a lot of her videos are only at 2/3k views.

Compare that to Sydney Macoretta who has 70k subscribers and consistently gets 20k views per video…

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.