simply_stephjoy26 #3 desperate to be an instamum, gifting prints of her baby’s bum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she's even paid her tits off yet? I seem to remember she took out loans for those

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I could be misremembering, but did she say the kid had an issue with her hips? Those baby walkers are not recommended by NHS for this exact reason

She’s got bath pics of her baby on her “photography hobby” account. As if it wasn’t bad enough that the poor child’s privacy, or lack of, is being exploited so her mum can build a photography following.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Lol not her thinking she is a photographer because she bought and expensive camera and pulled a few presets over the pictures on lightroom🤣

Why do we need a time lapse of Lyla basically doing nothing on the carpet?

Reactions: 1
That poor baby is starting to resemble the unfortunate looking dad more and more!

• Haha
Vest and shorts yesterday? Was it really that warm? My womb fruits had coats on when outside

What I hate that she does is on her most recent update on the child she almost flexed that her kid was really attached to her like ‘hates: strangers, being away from me’ then in next post she’s saying ‘maternity leave ends soon’ well then you’d better work on these attachment issues you enjoy because she’s gonna be devastated isn’t she ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is probably her building up to not going back to work
What I hate that she does is on her most recent update on the child she almost flexed that her kid was really attached to her like ‘hates: strangers, being away from me’ then in next post she’s saying ‘maternity leave ends soon’ well then you’d better work on these attachment issues you enjoy because she’s gonna be devastated isn’t she ?

Reactions: 2
Absolutely not one person needs to see someone else's baby in nothing put a pair of pants. The way she uses that baby for content makes me boak