simply_stephjoy26 #3 desperate to be an instamum, gifting prints of her baby’s bum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pics in her stories really show how flat her baby’s head is. Hope all those steps were worth it….

Imagine doing a photoshoot for the gram of your child to receive a measily 63 likes 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What's a "baby lunch"? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know .... baby led or spoon feeding/mushing down milk or breast you can take any food out for a baby in a flask/cold/buy hot water/grab a spoon etc as surely you are going to have to sit down and watch them/feed them whatever it is.
Made it sound like she was asking what she could take in a lunch box for her to eat in the pram while she's walking or sit down and have a picnic.
M

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is her baby's face always so red? I've seen babies with permanent rosie cheeks but hers is bright red like she is having an allergic reaction to something? It's not just sometimes but always? So weird

Why is her baby's face always so red? I've seen babies with permanent rosie cheeks but hers is bright red like she is having an allergic reaction to something? It's not just sometimes but always? So weird
I'm not sure if she uses a filter and it makes them look brighter

I'm sure she was crying about lack of money not that long ago and now they are getting a new bathroom!
I was wondering the same thing.
How in the last 5 or so years has she had very expensive surgery, bought a house, had an engagement and a wedding, the 2 new cars, a baby and the hoards of stuff she's bought for her, constant baby groups and cafe visits whilst on maternity pay.. And now house renovations.

I must be doing something wrong.

Reactions: 4
She’s very impulsive and obsessive I’d say once she gets something in her head it needs done asap and within any means so she’s prob in debt to her eyeballs

Reactions: 1