simply_stephjoy26 #3 desperate to be an instamum, gifting prints of her baby’s bum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine asking strangers on the Internet for what you should do in your own home, in stead of making your own decision or maybe even discussing it with your husband? 🤷‍♀️

There was nothing bloody wrong with the before bathroom???

I'm sorry but I would have to have a lot of spare cash to even consider re-doing the original. Did she say why they're having a new bathroom put in??

Reactions: 2
So the dog escaped when she was out on a walk? Why not bring the dog for a walk? Absolutely snide.

There was nothing bloody wrong with the before bathroom???

I'm sorry but I would have to have a lot of spare cash to even consider re-doing the original. Did she say why they're having a new bathroom put in??
When she showed the before yesterday at first I thought it was the after. Original bathroom looked fine to me, no idea why she has redone it! Especially considering you have to be looking at maybe £5k for a new bathroom at least. Last thing I'd be wasting money on whilst on mat leave.

Reactions: 1
I could see the point in changing it to put in a separate shower as well as a bath, but just to spend £££s on basically what she already had...plus the wall and floor don't match.

I think the black will date quickly and tbh the grey is already dated, she would have been better to stick to white.

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but her photos are just what we all take of our crotch goblins, aren't they? I don't see anything special 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Obviously trying to avoid going back to work by setting up a “business”