simply_stephjoy26 #2 drowning in dog hair and debt, haven't you had that baby yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My baby is the same age and he has food 1 or 2x a day just bits like toast, fruit, vegetables bits of chicken etc I can't believe she is giving a 2 course meal especially a curry! Also (just my opinion) I hate the serving of sweet and savoury at once with a baby so tiny that will just mush it all together!
My kid is 2 1/2 now and will only eat a very very VERY limited number of foods. My friend’s kid of the same age eats a very limited number of entirely different foods. They’ll eat what they eat and when they’re so young, one might love caviar and the other only agree to eat apple purée 🤷🏻‍♀️ they do their own thing, and at their own speed.

I did (and still do) BLW and my kid will now only deign to eat the foods they consider ‘acceptable’ about 50% of the time. The other 50% of the time previously acceptable foods are entirely rejected.

Just waiting for when she takes her to A&E next cos she refuses to eat butter chicken that she previously tasted a bit of. It must be so exhausting and debilitating being that stressed about her kid eating. I just take any food as a win.

Reactions: 6
Doesn’t she know her baby doesn’t need multiple meals a day, and still gets basically all her nutrition from milk… good luck Lyla

Reactions: 1
That baby will be so full from milk feeds and full on banquets she’s making.. she’s not even 8 months!! hopefully lylas tummy won’t get too upset with all the bloody meals and milk!

Reactions: 2
That baby will be so full from milk feeds and full on banquets she’s making.. she’s not even 8 months!! hopefully lylas tummy won’t get too upset with all the bloody meals and milk!
She's not even 7 months yet.
She turned 6 months on the 10th December

• Wow
Reactions: 3
When weaning my now toddler, due to allergies, we had to do 1 food for 3 days, then another for 3 days to see if there was any kind of reaction.
Seeing steph feeding her 6 month old a plate of buffet food each day really breaks my heart for my daughter. But in reality, she really should just be offering tastes and textures of fruit and veg at this age.
Great if Lylas little tummy can stomach butter chicken, egg muffins and whatever else she's given for the gram, but I do fear in a few weeks we're going to see either "Lyla's not drinking her milk/eating her food I'm so worried" or "Lyla's had a reaction and I don't know which of the 30 new foods it could possibly be"

Reactions: 5
Totally agree you’re meant to start off small and plain, the child will be constipated in no time. She will prob try n potty train her next week at this stage fs

Reactions: 4
When weaning my now toddler, due to allergies, we had to do 1 food for 3 days, then another for 3 days to see if there was any kind of reaction.
Seeing steph feeding her 6 month old a plate of buffet food each day really breaks my heart for my daughter. But in reality, she really should just be offering tastes and textures of fruit and veg at this age.
Great if Lylas little tummy can stomach butter chicken, egg muffins and whatever else she's given for the gram, but I do fear in a few weeks we're going to see either "Lyla's not drinking her milk/eating her food I'm so worried" or "Lyla's had a reaction and I don't know which of the 30 new foods it could possibly be"
I was going to say this, I was told you are only meant to give 1 type of food for 1-2 days to see if they develop a reaction, otherwise they could have a serious/even life threatening reaction to something but you wouldn't know what as you introduced 30 different things in one day? It's just common sense really, but Steph doesn't have that because #autism

Also why does she think Lyla is such a unique special name? My son has 3 Lylas in his nursery, spelt exactly the same and I'm pretty sure it was in the top 10 baby names this year. She is delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lmao lyla is not a special name, there's 2 in our playgroup and another 1 in my child's nursery, all with the same spelling. Try harder on the next one steph, your dogs name is more unique

• Haha
There's 2 in my childs class 🤣 well one is double barreled. I wouldn't think of spelling it any other way

Reactions: 1
Not really weaning, more like baby-led banqueting

Also: I know those “tired mums club” hats/t shirts are popular - but if my husband bought me one of those, I’d be fuming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think anyone needed that picture of her baby post milk feed, with milk all over her face 🤢🤢🤢

I know you shouldn't comment on people's looks but Jesus Christ he is unfortunate looking and the Ick in human form.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.