Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mti1001

Also - she would have had to take her baby’s nappy off, presumably in a room full of other people, and have her baby half naked for a fair amount of time while she painted her and then cleaned her up afterwards. I have a 11 week old and I can’t think of anything I’d rather do less - not only because of the insane amount of hassle - who wants their baby to be half naked in front of a bunch of strangers for any length of time for no reason?!

New thread suggestion: desperate to be an instamum, gifting prints of her baby’s bum

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Hatefake

VIP Member
I don’t want anyone thinking I’m being nasty about Steph or the fact she has autism but her latest post really annoyed me…. When you take someone with you to an appointment, it generally means you need some kind of support at the appointment be it physically, emotionally or just some general support with understanding what might be said. If you are taking your mum with you for quite a routine appointment for your baby, I don’t think it’s wrong of the doctor to direct the information towards your mum, the doctor may have albeit wrongly assumed your mum is your carer?

Reactions: 15

Waffleandlies

I don’t want anyone thinking I’m being nasty about Steph or the fact she has autism but her latest post really annoyed me…. When you take someone with you to an appointment, it generally means you need some kind of support at the appointment be it physically, emotionally or just some general support with understanding what might be said. If you are taking your mum with you for quite a routine appointment for your baby, I don’t think it’s wrong of the doctor to direct the information towards your mum, the doctor may have albeit wrongly assumed your mum is your carer?
her mum mentioning she’s autistic in the middle of an appointment screams to me it was explaining why she said/behaved a certain way. Maybe she was getting overly emotional over a comment or observation? It’s just not really something you’d bring up in a middle of an appointment to discuss your babies head is it? As someone with a hidden disability it’s only something I mention at appropriate times or when needed. Not when discussing my babies health conditions.

If you need support at an appointment, great well done for seeking it. But don’t be an arse if they ensure that person is able to support you by being an active part of the meeting if you’re struggling.

Reactions: 14

Waffleandlies

I find it bizzare her mam is there comforting her pushing the crotch goblin out and the flesh eater is capturing it in 4K.

I really hate to comment on someone’s looks but Christ he must have a cracking personality as he looks like a creepy MF

• Haha

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Guys, she was so run down with breastfeeding she caught covid. It was definitely breastfeeding that caused and not dragging the baby to every coffee shop within a 7 mile radius.
Poor Steph couldn't go anywhere or do anything because her baby needed feeding, we all know what an active lifestyle she had and hardly ever sat down on the sofa 🙃

I don't understand why she feels the need to justify how her child is being fed, I don't tell everyone my child had freezer tapas for dinner because I'm a lazy bitch and also, nobody gives a shit how other people kids are fed.

She is the one who put pressure on herself and villianised formula feeding, nobody else.

• Haha

Tastygirl

VIP Member
Great. Now I have had visions of the flesh eater lubed up 😵💫 anyone know if bleach or harpic would be best to soak my head in?

• Sick
  • Haha

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
Baby group starts at 11 …. And she gets there 10 to 10 🤦‍♀️ Surely by time she goes in baby is going to be restless, want a feed, need changing? I like to get places early don’t get me wrong but an hour 10mins early is ridiculous!!!

• Haha

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
I wonder why she deleted her post saying she had covid and hasn't mentioned it since.
It might send some reassurance to new mums if she spoke of her experience, how she's feeling, how's she's keeping the baby safe, how she's dealing with feeding etc.
The one thing Steph could actually speak honestly about that might help others, and she's keeping quiet!
Nobody and I mean nobody needs advice from Steph, the girl who decided to not feed her baby because she felt unwell and wanted to skip breastfeeding class because she would miss out on her morning nap.

Reactions: 13

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
The pessary was so uncomfortable it made her cry 🤣 she's gonna be one of those full on screamers giving birth

• Haha
  • Wow

Longgtimelurker

VIP Member
My second looked like a potato for a few days when she was first born.
Not those perfectly round ones either.
The ones in the wonky veg bags.

😂😂
I think it's rare that newborn babies look cute. Especially in the first few days when they're swollen.

Considering she was supposed to be small plus she was 38 weeks as well.
My son looked like an alien,I cried and kept asking why are his eyes so far apart 😂 Then cried some more when my partner showed me the first picture he took of him and sent it to family members 😩😂

• Haha

MrsB76

Chatty Member
Don’t know about anyone else, but I got fuck all sleep last night worrying about how her baby was being fed. I’m so thankful for all these updates she gives us, I’d never get anything done otherwise.

• Haha