simply_stephjoy26 #2 drowning in dog hair and debt, haven't you had that baby yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It won’t last long she will soon realise these massive meals she’s feeding her kid for most of it to end up all over her or all the floor is becoming expensive and will have to cut back. It’s all for the gram.

Reactions: 2
2 (massive) meals a day and she’s only just 6 months?!
she was in Tesco yesterday now in another supermarketfor BLW stuff.. just calm down Steph ffs!

Reactions: 1
The whole reason I mostly followed BLW with my first was that it was easier 🤣 the baby had what we had (obviously not a takeaway etc) then she'd have a jar or something I had frozen for them. I just adapted our meal prepping for the baby, so low salt oxo cubes, no added salt until the baby's was served.

Seeing other people's kids covered in food makes me heave
Don't worry, seeing any child covered in food makes me heave. Bonus heaving if they're chewing and slobbering at the same time. :sick: I think my husband is going to have to wean our kids...

Reactions: 5
Why does everything have to be to excess with her? That baby will be throwing most of that food on the floor or spitting it out. She does not need 2 meals a day

Ohh sorry she has autism 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My baby is coming up to five months, so have been doing some research on weaning in general. The main thing pretty much all the core websites say - at six months babies only need one “meal” a day, as they get pretty much all their nutrients from milk. From what I understand, it’s mainly about experimenting with flavours and textures.

Cue Steph ignoring all of this, and preparing 2+ meals a day with multiple elements. No thought on how this could negatively impact her child’s digestive system- the gram is baby #1.

also the line “I don’t know who is enjoying BLW more me or lyla” is cringe. get a life Steph!

Reactions: 6
Seriously someone stop this woman! That baby will be 10 stone by the time she’s 2 😵 its the amount of different food she’s giving her aswell! How will she know what the baby likes? bleeping butter chicken 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Think she sees these instahuns account n then just copies, it blows my mind how the child is fully dressed pre blw n doesn’t have one of them big bibs on surely she could be dressed after she’s ate.. she’s in at least 2 outfits bows included a day

Someone’s been reading tattle 😂😂
3C2B8306-5666-415D-B60E-F27D5077889B.jpeg

The baby looked like she was about to chunder in one of the pics… butter chicken, seriously

Think she sees these instahuns account n then just copies, it blows my mind how the child is fully dressed pre blw n doesn’t have one of them big bibs on surely she could be dressed after she’s ate.. she’s in at least 2 outfits bows included a day
Jesus Christ those bows. Heaven forbid the baby ventures outside without one

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do we need a video of the baby playing with a toy?
As a parent, I don't even find my own child doing it interesting, so why would other people?

Reactions: 4
My baby is the same age and he has food 1 or 2x a day just bits like toast, fruit, vegetables bits of chicken etc I can't believe she is giving a 2 course meal especially a curry! Also (just my opinion) I hate the serving of sweet and savoury at once with a baby so tiny that will just mush it all together!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.