simply_stephjoy26 #2 drowning in dog hair and debt, haven't you had that baby yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do we need that specific unflattering photo for memories? Every one of her selfies burns my retinas

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do we need that specific unflattering photo for memories? Every one of her selfies burns my retinas
Called it !
Just waiting for

plate of food
Mr. gormless
Gas and air and/or mid labour photo.
Walking round the ward/hospital.

Reactions: 3
You just know there'll be the standard insta hun pic of the ginger goon carrying the baby's car seat off the ward too.

I really hope she's gonna share the content she writes in her experiences notebook 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You just know there'll be the standard insta hun pic of the ginger goon carrying the baby's car seat off the ward too.

I really hope she's gonna share the content she writes in her experiences notebook 🤣
Or the colouring pages

So she’s packed porridge incase she doesn’t get fed 🫣🫣
I could understand cereal bars but if she thinks she's not gonna get fed then how is she expecting to make this porridge? That said, she's probably got a microwave in one of her 36 bags she's taking with her

Reactions: 5
So she’s packed porridge incase she doesn’t get fed 🫣🫣
This one got me the most!
I mean she honestly thought she wouldn’t get fed 🤣
Clearly hasn’t heard of the best meal known to woman which is the post birth tea and toast 🤣🤣

Clearly hasn’t heard of the best meal known to woman which is the post birth tea and toast 🤣🤣
Girl, honestly I think about how good that tea and toast is more often than I care to admit to

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i got a tuna mayo baguette once out of recovery best meal ever 😆 😆

Out of 3 babies I only got tea and toast the first time! It was indeed the most amazing thing I've ever eaten. Second was born at 7am so they gave me cereal and suchlike, which did do the trick but not as magical. Third, they didn't allow toasters!! I'm not even sure what I had but it clearly wasn't significant enough to stick in the memory 🤣

Literally this! Just got discharged from hospital today after having my little boy. That toast is amazing! Although to be fair I enjoyed all the meals! 🐷

• Heart
Oh of course all the nurses love the blanket 🙄 I bet they're having a right bleeping laugh. Wonder if she's planning on it going home bodily fluid free?

• Haha
Nooooo…. The nurses are putting you an a bloody register for extra home visits because they’re questioning your capacity.

She sees it as endearing; the rest of the planet thinks it’s a bit pathetic

Im wondering if she’s planning on having the placenta made into a smoothie for Eric…. You know… to bond with the baby 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Literally this! Just got discharged from hospital today after having my little boy. That toast is amazing! Although to be fair I enjoyed all the meals! 🐷
Congratulations on your baby boy 🎉

Nooooo…. The nurses are putting you an a bloody register for extra home visits because they’re questioning your capacity.

She sees it as endearing; the rest of the planet thinks it’s a bit pathetic

Im wondering if she’s planning on having the placenta made into a smoothie for Eric…. You know… to bond with the baby 🙄🙄
Oh could you imagine! That would totally be a Steph thing to do, a bonding smoothie 😅🤣

Reactions: 1
Na
Oh of course all the nurses love the blanket 🙄 I bet they're having a right bleeping laugh. Wonder if she's planning on it going home bodily fluid free?
My bfs mum is a midwife and let me tell you, they DO NOT think it’s cute. They’re the stories they tell everyone after. ‘someone brought in a giant blanket with their dog on covered in dog hair’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.