simply_stephjoy26 #2 drowning in dog hair and debt, haven't you had that baby yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she wearing compression socks? (Genuine question)
It could be as often with induction there is a higher chance of having c section (well that’s what I was told when I got induced). I panicked coz I only thought they used them for surgery but was told it was ‘just in case’

It could be as often with induction there is a higher chance of having c section (well that’s what I was told when I got induced). I panicked coz I only thought they used them for surgery but was told it was ‘just in case’
Ahhh see I was induced and I didn’t get them or know they were even a thing 😂 hence why I was like why is she wearing them! Thanks for explaining 😁😁

Reactions: 2
I was induced and I wasn't given them and neither was anyone else in the same room as me.

I notice she always has the curtains closed, wouldn't you think she'd use the opportunity to speak to people rather than instagram?

I was induced and I wasn't given them and neither was anyone else in the same room as me.

I notice she always has the curtains closed, wouldn't you think she'd use the opportunity to speak to people rather than instagram?
Assuming each health board is different then 🤷🏻‍♀️ Mine out then on as soon as they started the induction

to be honest I was induced the Friday & he got forefully evicted the Monday - last bloody thing I felt like doing was bleeping instastories though 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Of course she's having the longest induction to go with the longest pregnancy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In the worst pain of her life at 3cm dilated lol.... oh dear she's in a for a massive massive shock 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"it's been a long few days"
It's not even been 48 hours yet.
She didn't start until Wednesday evening 😂
Just makes me realise she's even more naive.
Did she think she'd go in and the baby would just be out?
The earlier you in for an induction, the longer it can take. And she's 38 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"it's been a long few days"
It's not even been 48 hours yet.
She didn't start until Wednesday evening 😂
Just makes me realise she's even more naive.
Did she think she'd go in and the baby would just be out?
The earlier you in for an induction, the longer it can take. And she's 38 weeks.
She hasn't taken in any of the facts about Labour has she 🥴 did she think it would tickle?? I honestly can't believe how dramatic she is and they've not even got going yet 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
3cm dilated and in worst pain ever. God wait till 10cm. With her being autistic it maybe makes things appear worse?

Reactions: 8
Are we taking bets on the name???
I literally had a dream that I read her Instagram post about the baby and she named it Wren 😂
I think that's too out there for her.
I can also see something like Rose 🤔

Reactions: 1
I literally had a dream that I read her Instagram post about the baby and she named it Wren 😂
I think that's too out there for her.
I can also see something like Rose 🤔
Lydia or something like that or a Disney character name

I can’t think of anything that will go with the surname Danks… maybe rank after their hygiene? Rank Danks has a ring to it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.