Simone Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Middle of winter and Asher is in short sleeve tee for overnight sleep 🤯 is her house 30 degrees inside or is she an idiot? 😐

Reactions: 2
"This is all Asher had left from a full size curry" 🤣 like we give a tit about Asher's left overs on a Saturday morning love..."he slowly ate over the two and as half hours we were there"...what the duck else was he meant to do 🤔🙈

Screenshot_20220716-091225_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow… second email from Tim & Gerry’s (I hadn’t replied to the first).
Aw they must be Simones anonymous Insta “haters” with how they used “bored” instead of board. That’s a sad reply for a business to send though.

Not sure if we are doing different thread names for Simone but I suggest thread 3, still beige, more adverts than Briscoes with a cold Asher on the side

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gross.
It’s almost like these places don’t need paying customers & therefore any kind of decent customer service isn’t required.
I think they (the stores/brands/influencers themselves) need to remember, WE/paying customers allow them the privilege to market in this way.

Reactions: 7
"This is all Asher had left from a full size curry" 🤣 like we give a tit about Asher's left overs on a Saturday morning love..."he slowly ate over the two and as half hours we were there"...what the duck else was he meant to do 🤔🙈

View attachment 1420222
Ga

View attachment 1420222
Show me the clothes he was wearing last night and I'll believe it 🤣

Omg did a bleeping child write that?

Reactions: 3
lol they follow her on Insta, says it all really.

Oh well, another store from the don’t buy from list!!

Reactions: 2
Aw they must be Simones anonymous Insta “haters” with how they used “bored” instead of board. That’s a sad reply for a business to send though.

Not sure if we are doing different thread names for Simone but I suggest thread 3, still beige, more adverts than Briscoes with a cold Asher on the side
That's a great name!!

Reactions: 1
duck she’s so full of tit about Asher’s dinner lol 😂 we saw how much he had eaten when he was there as we saw the plate. She’s only doing that coz she read on here wtf lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow end of the first Simone thread! Congratulations to our Shallow Queen of Fraud for inspiring 50 pages of accountability.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.