Simone Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The question is where was Asher when SA was checking gramps into the drs and resthome?!

there is no way you check someone into a rest home the same day you visit the dr to start the process - it seems such a bizare thing to lie about?!

Reactions: 7
I would laugh so so hard if she was buying tit and pretending it was gifted.
I’ve been unfortunate enough to see some of the stuff she does get gifted, and there is honestly so much rubbish. It’s mind blowing.

Reactions: 4
Here's the thing about pathological liars. They lie when they don't need to lie. They give too much detail, and will lie about any small day-to-day thing. They lie about anything just for the sake of it - a habit, almost.

It would have been easier (and more relatable) to tell the truth. The process started 'X' weeks ago, and sadly Gramps has gone to a rest home today. As everyone has said (correctly) - you don't just go to a GP, decide to put Gramps in a Rest Home.... then magically have a room ready by 3pm. It just doesn't happen that way.

Reactions: 14
I would laugh so so hard if she was buying tit and pretending it was gifted.
I’ve been unfortunate enough to see some of the stuff she does get gifted, and there is honestly so much rubbish. It’s mind blowing.
Although, I watched her stories yesterday - that haul of designer baby / childrens clothing (including Burberry, again) was quite obscene in this climate - She actually seemed embarrassed about it, and rightly so.

It was also a bit sad watching her show the Moschino outfits without using the brand name - you just knew she had no idea how to pronounce it, so she skipped over them. Can't even remember the name of the company that sent them to her - that's how good she is at 'marketing'!

Reactions: 8
She seems to give Asher quite rich food for a young child. Especially a butter chicken tonight.

She seems to give Asher quite rich food for a young child. Especially a butter chicken tonight.
Do you think she’s trying to get a free meal with tagging the restaurant a lot. Can’t you just sit and enjoy the meal as a family without taking all the photos

Reactions: 6
Omg. What is the message you send? I’m going to send one too🤣🤣
Just state the disappointment myself and others feel seeing the company working with her, links to the womens refuge article and Makaias statement, and list a couple other problematic things she’s done! All said in a professional, friendly manner, of course.

Do you think she’s trying to get a free meal with tagging the restaurant a lot. Can’t you just sit and enjoy the meal as a family without taking all the photos

Sorry I have to laugh at ‘quite rich food for a young child’ do you think Indians say ‘what bland food those white folk give their kids’ 🤣🤣🤣

Also defo PP as per her feed - just not stated on any of the 30 stories she posted, weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The question is where was Asher when SA was checking gramps into the drs and resthome?!

there is no way you check someone into a rest home the same day you visit the dr to start the process - it seems such a bizare thing to lie about?!
The fact that this is content is fucked up.

She doesn’t share her reality, she shares a glossy spruced up for profitability version, approved by a PR team - so unsure why she’s shared something so deeply personal. Unless she’s all bullshit. Your average IG user with a private account, couple of mates, following 300 people may share this but she’s sharing this info with how many people?! And why….. Does she want an #ad from Ryman Healthcare….. actually, watch this space. Just had a lightbulb moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The fact that this is content is fucked up.

She doesn’t share her reality, she shares a glossy spruced up for profitability version, approved by a PR team - so unsure why she’s shared something so deeply personal. Unless she’s all bullshit. Your average IG user with a private account, couple of mates, following 300 people may share this but she’s sharing this info with how many people?! And why….. Does she want an #ad from Ryman Healthcare….. actually, watch this space. Just had a lightbulb moment.
She always posts emotional stuff when she’s in need of some engagement

Reactions: 9
Sorry I have to laugh at ‘quite rich food for a young child’ do you think Indians say ‘what bland food those white folk give their kids’ 🤣🤣🤣

Also defo PP as per her feed - just not stated on any of the 30 stories she posted, weird.
Was just going to say the same thing Indians feed this food to their kids from the get go and probably alot richer in India too 🤣 I just think it's funny that now she can't pretend he's eaten it all like she does at home.

Lol at her latest stories of Asher doing a tiny bit of babbling, it took her nearly a week to get to video that lol 😂
Omg can you just imagine the effort that went into trying to get that video. "What are you trying to tell Mummy and daddy?" "I'm trying to tell you to duck off."

imagine those nappies tomorrow 🤪
Just aswell they are free 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.