Simone Anderson #6 Blocked right now, thank you very much, I need some bots to show a human touch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so we’ve lifted and shifted the paid laser partnership to Trent’s beard but Trent’s beard Simon has to keep talking about how amazing it is? Get that cashhhhh guys.

My other half shaves his beard every 1-2 days to keep it tidy and to my knowledge he is doing ok with such an enormous task.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Starting to think some of these messages she receives, like the “please show me how you make your bed” might actually be from either the PR/management company, or the actual company she is doing the AD for as a way of bringing in the products to her page without it looking super staged. Ya know, to make it seem less like an AD and more like “my followers asked”.

Because if it was just a follower, she could direct them to the reel or send the reel to the person. because promotions and ads are only paid for once, or are contracted to be repeated promotions.

so showing the reel again (however old it is),with all the AD placement of products, means that she’s being paid again for the AD or is contracted to show it.

Reactions: 10
Trent having laser...................gotta keep the free laser going somehow as she can't have it. Maybe he can laser his nether regions too?!

What next... Mani? Pedi? Massage? Brows?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I had to take some time out because of the chat in here the last few days. I’m a victim of SA from a family member and her videos were so fuckn triggering and make it incredibly hard to believe her story 😣 Given we know for fact that she lied about Womens Refuge, I find it hard to believe ANYTHING that comes out of this woman’s mouth.

and no, she didn’t pay for the dumplings. Bec Randall is also advertising them - but she is a little more honest and puts AD on her stories

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I couldn't help myself and emailed Help - here's my email and theirs. First of all they've fallen for her lies, which are easily disproven with makaias statement that was signed off by Simone's lawyers. Secondly, any donations she made after getting caught are not from her own money, it's her followers, so don't act like she's so generous.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maddox uses the toilet he is far to smart to be shitting on a lawn. 🤣
They had a talk about it and he knows what to do 😜

Don’t be silly, she pops them in the dishwasher!
Omg guys you can put anything in the dishwasher! Just remember to add deep clean the dishwasher to your crazy, I mean extremely helpful and totally normal “cleaning calendar” 🤣🤪🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I couldn't help myself and emailed Help - here's my email and theirs. First of all they've fallen for her lies, which are easily disproven with makaias statement that was signed off by Simone's lawyers. Secondly, any donations she made after getting caught are not from her own money, it's her followers, so don't act like she's so generous.
Soooo well written! I am proud of you. ❤ I am ashamed of their response. Unfortunately the perfectly cleaned rose tinted glasses are on their perfectly spa'ed faces.
I am horrified as well as a SA survivor. I feel like I did when the police questioned me and the rape kit done again 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Soooo well written! I am proud of you. ❤ I am ashamed of their response. Unfortunately the perfectly cleaned rose tinted glasses are on their perfectly spa'ed faces.
I am horrified as well as a SA survivor. I feel like I did when the police questioned me and the rape kit done again 😔
They sent me a very similar (if not same) message as response on Instagram.

To me; it’s like when I provided my clothing to the police, they reimbursed me. Then after they dropped the case, they asked if I wanted the dress etc back.

Just another “I’m sorry, what?” moment.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So it's looking like I'll have a forced few days off and so I'm thinking of emailing companies aligned with her to let them know I will actually NOT use their product if she endorses them. Her and the Simpson shitshow. It's ridiculous and I'm done. Time to start the movement showing them in these times most of all, being flashy fucks trying to push contradictory items does absolutely NOTHING for the brand whatsoever, if anything it's tarnishing. Poor kids used as a cash cow which should be illegal imo (go hard saying a products good but nonpayment when kids are involved imo again) most of all though poor them. They have severe issues with having constant validation. I feel bad for s.a so much since I've read and seen just how unhinged her thought process and lying is. Not being honest about the message or where shes getting her "d.ms" which are actually her finding and quoting these threads... I have to say Im waiting for a massive 'breakdown due to bullying" thread for a publicity stunt despite the fact WE know the truth and know it's being sought out for content.

If you're reading S I'd have more respect if you cracked it and said how exhausting the whole facade is. The constant dolly dress up, the trying to fill the voids with absolutely useless labels, who the duck spends hundreds on a babies outfit daily if ever? How about a paid AD for a therapist to address the constant need in our culture to seem better than or not good enough than one another for items or bloody perfection you seem to crave so deeply.
Reset for the soul time is needed I'd say far more than a bleeping garage or laundry reset

• Heart
Reactions: 21
As a survivor going to the Police was the hardest thing I ever did. Actually harder than the abuse having to recall every detail. BUT I did it to protect future vicitms. I didn't and have never blasted it on socials or used it for sympathy. Sympathy is not what I need. I needed to be sure it wouldn't happen to anyone else. She's so gross using it for attention and engagement..... if it was truly that awful for her she wouldn't be making reels and reposting she would be doing years of therapy like I have had too.
Its just gross She's gross. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.