Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pentothal

VIP Member
Does the RAM stay in the driveway
Has to, can't fit in their garage.🤪

Gutted to see she's promoting Best Cleaning products😔 they have some nice stuff. Won't support them now. Have they even researched Simomo; do they even care about her lack of ethics

Reactions: 5

Hootyhoot

A colleague (who is new to following DimSim) just asked me when she got hair extensions. Pretty sure old mate has just missed brushing that part, but I found it funny that someone who has only followed for a month or so asked 😆
Not called dimsim for no reason

• Haha

butterysoft

How about you get of your fucken phone and enjoy the yoga event like everyone else is seeming too? Us "peasants" can only dream of getting invited to these things and here you are being a TC and filming everybody there. Fuck of Scamdog
I'm fairly certain you could buy tickets to this event. Just looking for the receipts.

Semonandersin

[QUOTE="Blardeblarblar, post: 19750421, member: 338610"

Is that Ryder with a dummy in at the very start of the video? Nothing wrong with a dummy just never seen him with one before.
Have you forgotten that her kids are perfect angels and there's absolutely no need for them to have dummies? If they cry or want comfort they are locked in their sterile rooms so Simmy Slim doesn't have to deal with them 😊😊

• Sad

ihateliars

VIP Member
Girl you need to focus more on your face than your hair. Masculine much.
lol they blocked me on insta but look who I found on Facebook.
---
I reckon kiri10nz are friends with Scammo. I messaged them a few moons ago relating to her having hair extensions and misleading he public and the bastards blocked me 😂
---
Btw hair does not grow back thicker, may grower back looking longer but that’s it

Last edited:

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
[QUOTE="Blardeblarblar, post: 19750421, member: 338610"

Is that Ryder with a dummy in at the very start of the video? Nothing wrong with a dummy just never seen him with one before.
Have you forgotten that her kids are perfect angels and there's absolutely no need for them to have dummies? If they cry or want comfort they are locked in their sterile rooms so Simmy Slim doesn't have to deal with them 😊😊
Well you know we are all thick cunts here 🤣

• Haha

ihateliars

VIP Member
Damn she’s been holding out A LONG time waiting for the spon gunboats for Provyder!! 🥴🥴
---
“If you’re a pregnant “mummo” (caption momo) in the North Island…”
….I beg your pardon Simon? “Mummo”?
….MaMa is bad enough! Let’s not try and make Mummo a thing!

View attachment 2987038View attachment 2987039
lol this “company” has a lot of FOLLOWERS. 😂 I wonder if the numbers will go up in a few days or NOT

Attachments

whatsaninfluencer?

Omg it's ugly af. And yes that basketball hoop is so dangerous. And why does the bed not sit against the wall? He could fall out so easily and she would never know because the workers are shut in their room the whole night and ignored. Poor babies 😞 Man she is the biggest TC out 🙄😐
And I’m pretty sure I saw electrical plugs on the wall on left hand side of bed. Not convinced they had child proof safety plugs in them either. If dimsim doesn’t push the bed against the wall, she MUST put child proof safety plugs in surely.

• Sad

shh77

VIP Member
We all know the poor worker#1 doesn't have the vocabulary to enunciate his wishes to not be cold in winter, or to be like his uncle, that would be about three sentences.😢 His mother dresses him, to meet her obligations with sponsors, and thinking.he looks cute and comfortable..All for the gram😢
I sincerely hope Provyder’s verbal development isn’t stunted and restricted by her talking all over and for him as well! 😔

• Sad