Simone Anderson #51 Asher Roo is about to turn 3, so Simone is seeing what she can get gifted for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks stoned

Reactions: 7
Does this looser know how to wear jeans properly?
Holy shit she's got this long weekend off to a great start with that fucking hilarious outfit almost spat my dinner out!! Thanks for the laugh Simon it's a big NO from this TC

Reactions: 7
Who wants to guess how long that basket ball hoop will last - I can see the boys trying to hang off it. Bet it won’t be up next year.

Reactions: 5
She has no taste or style. Guess if it's free she'll wear it. Black bin liner could have espoused more class than that denim monstrosity
Same goes for just because it’s expensive doesn’t mean it’s “stylish”

Reactions: 4
Of course it's a fucking clear colour free basket ball hoop too. Poor kids

Reactions: 4
And I’m pretty sure I saw electrical plugs on the wall on left hand side of bed. Not convinced they had child proof safety plugs in them either. If dimsim doesn’t push the bed against the wall, she MUST put child proof safety plugs in surely.

Reactions: 5
What on earth is today's outfit none of it goes together and it might have been sunny in snobsonville today but it ain't warm

And for the queen of clean why the hell where those sheets not washed!!!!! All sheets and clothing should be washed before wear poor wee R might end up so itchy! But she won't care! She's a designer so much flair not

Reactions: 9
Excuse me. Her children would not DARE touch the plugs. They have been TOLD not to and that is that. Honestly, to suggest they should child proof their house to protect those little boys is WILD

Reactions: 8