Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
Interesting big night out and today very little posting. No, the early post of clothing didn’t prove you were awake that early as we all know you pre record the week.

Reactions: 7

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
Oh you KNOW if a juice company sent her free sh*t that juicer would be STRAIGHT to the storage unit/Trade Me! 🙄🙄
…but don’t forget they do have
✨⭐boUntiFuL CiTrUs TrEes⭐✨ that produce a plethora of fruit! 🙄🙄

Speaking of…haven’t seen the Veggiepod or RED panini press lately Simomo??
Or the beautiful piece of art that Simone had been dreaming about for months if not years, by Lydia Batts, that she put in Asher’s room. Where is it now?

shh77

VIP Member
He’s also 1000% going to stab himself on that spiky succulent next to his bed! 😬

• Wow
  • Sad

NotaAD

How about you get of your fucken phone and enjoy the yoga event like everyone else is seeming too? Us "peasants" can only dream of getting invited to these things and here you are being a TC and filming everybody there. Fuck of Scamdog

• Haha

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Enjoy the lead and cadmium soaked into your Temu clothes Simmy (and let’s face it, soaked into your Yves St Fauxrent as well)

• Haha

ohwebelieve

VIP Member
Who called the bot buying this week? Looks like you were right, 2k this week. Or is 3k 🤔🤔 I can't rhink if she was at 405 at the beginning of the week or 406..either way, she buying her following again.
Now at 408K... with all the riveting content & condom outFart we know she's buying BOTS for sure 🤌🤭 You're such a fake 🦧

• Haha
  • Sad

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
I find it funny she constantly used the change table for Asher for ages and now it’s gone. I wonder if Ryder isn’t as accommodating as Asher getting changed etc or dimwit finally realised a change table at a certain age is ridiculous but didn’t want to admit to us we were right. 😂

shh77

VIP Member
Fixed it for you Simomo! 🥴

I won’t post your children because I’m not a monster, but the reel of the workers getting their haircuts! 🥰 They really are so cute and sweet! She doesn’t deserve them 😔

IMG_1257.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

trish_allstar

✨ don't worry TC's we arrived and our stuff didn't get wet sitting in the driveway ✨ see, see, here's a random video of us "arriving" ✨

FFS I would never drag my kids out for a wild drive in a storm to arrive somewhere at that time of night, fucks sake I just couldn't be arsed. You're just so wild hey Simon 🥴
I'm sure your shit got a good drench on the drive Simon 🤣 so happy for you 🤣

Screenshot_20240614_065734_Instagram.jpg

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
lol they blocked me on insta but look who I found on Facebook.
---

Btw hair does not grow back thicker, may grower back looking longer but that’s it
It looks to me like this company has done a paid campaign with Simone. When a business works with Simone they pay her a lot of money, we know it’s somewhere upwards of $4000. In situations like this, the person who made the decision to work with Simone could possibly feel torn between the new information about the donations that you may have sent to them and the uncomfortable feeling that they would have to acknowledge that they made a mistake in working with Simone and what’s worse, paid her a large amount of money. It is easier for them to remain in the thought space that they did not make a mistake, and that Simone is an exemplary influencer and human being. We have also been told many times that Simone is very convincing and we know she would have told them the convenient yarn of being bullied online by trolls.

It takes a lot for a business to admit they made a mistake in working with Simone. They then have to admit they did not do their due diligence, that they were happy to blindly trust her management’s endorcement of her and they have to reach the very uncomfortable conclusion that they invested money with someone who has very dubious morals.

Unhappily, there are also companies that know the truth about her and are still happy to work with her. For them, it may be a balance between knowing the truth about her (which many people still do not know, or know of but refuse to accept) and the sales she will generate for their business. (Although it would take a lot of sales to justify the fee Simone charges).

• Heart

shh77

VIP Member
One has been sending oneself so many messages today! Feeling extra insecure today are we Shimmy Shimmy Shake?? 🥴🥴

• Sad
  • Haha
Imagine going out with your friend for dinner, where she's taking photos and posting stories of the food and drinks for a little sneaky discount on the bill at the end 🤣 Scammy, those stories reek of an 'AD' 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick

EmJayStitch

I read it as some of her family and friends are going, and she has brought headbands for them all? Surely they are going too because why would you go to all that effort? Those boys won't even know any of the Disney characters.
And she’s touting knockoff headbands. Disney would NOT be impressed. Her social media reach might end up under their noses imagine if the business owner is handed a cease and desist. Even though she’s renamed the headbands to be generic.

Why doesn’t she go all out and buy some legit Disney merch there? Or from the online Disney store? Would be a wonderful keepsake for her boys.,…

Pentothal

VIP Member
I can only imagine those kids waking up in a strange bed, in a strange room wondering where the hell you are & how the hell you got there is the kids version of having a big night out, drinking to oblivion then waking up in a strange room the next morning with some random hook up next to you wondering what the hell went on last night 😂😵💫
At least, as adults we can think, and rationalise our behaviour - Omg I should not have drunk that, but i have my wallet and phone so all good.

For a child to wake up in a strange bed, see strange surroundings, and know that the sheep isnt there to say it's ok to wake up, that must be so scary. What if they woke up and Simomo never heard them. They'd be so traumatised, and now would worker #1 explain how he feels, he doesn't have the vocabulary😢