Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
Caught up with a friend who’s about to launch her business & thankfully I was able to inform her of sues ways before she paid her for advertising. She was horrified! Love spreading the truth one person at a time 🙊 here’s sues rates if anyone wants some quality, authentic, original, proof read & genuine content from our dear beige ape , provided by her management team 👀View attachment 2948515
That's actually not a great rate for someone so ✨️iNfLuEnCiAl✨️. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 14

shh77

VIP Member
.... wtf? Home baked... at the bakery?
This is her attempt at a sense of humour…🫠🫠
With SO many “quick and easy HiGh PrOtEiN, LoW cArB recipes that come together in 20 minutes!” in her repertoire, surely there is no need to visit a bakery because she could have rustled something up just like that!

Pentothal

VIP Member
I really want to know who got their makeup done by her
How does Simone even know that person is on Tattle.🤔

She would have been nice to her face. Just like Simone is showing, she's happy to be nice up front but then throws others under the bus and stretches the truth when it suits.

Simone seems to exude mean, vindictive, I'll get even with you, girl vibes.

Look at her behavior with Makaia and Pebbles, and then "sob" she called some of we Tattlers TCs. 😔

That's just really mean and nasty. Probably the only true statement was when she was telling us about her gay husband.

Pentothal

VIP Member
I don’t think it has been. I recall something about an empty bowl. The white writing is hard to read. She was trying to prove the sharing idea however most kids that age will share. She was also not hiding as you can tell through Asher’s reactions.

As for her evening reset for someone who is home majority of the day she leaves a lot until the end of the day😂🤣 Why fold washing at that time of the night? Wouldn’t you clean the kitchen once dinner and dishes are away? Also she doesn’t really save on water and power putting her dishwasher in straight after dinner.
Who vacuums and mops their home every night before bed?.

This list to me, is not a casual, "to do" list, this is a regimented "must do" list. Absolutely non negotiable; those are rather controlling words. Trent must leave this list for her when he's not there during the week.

She's saying, success the next day is dependant on.carrying out these tasks. That's sad. Sometimes relaxing and being with your family trumps having to appear perfect to the outside world. Sometimes, Simone, your house doesn't have to be tidy. What is the worst that might happen if it wasn't cleaned. Why is it important?. It isn't;, in 20 years you don't want your children to remind you, having a show home was more important to you than having happy children. That is what is really important.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
I took my niece and nephew to the movies when they were young. If one had to go to the toilet, the other came too.

Who did Simmo take as her plus one?
---
Thank you ChatGPT

In a land where fields stretch wide and free,
Two city slickers stepped, unsure as could be,
Simone and Trent, in their costly guise,
In the country scene, they met skeptical eyes.

Their gumboots shone, with a price tag high,
Designer clothes gleamed, beneath the sky,
But amidst the barns and the rustic abode,
Their presence, a jarring, discordant ode.

With each awkward step in the muddy terrain,
Their expensive attire seemed in vain,
For the locals chuckled, with knowing grins,
At these urbanites, whose discomfort wins.

Simone tripped over a bale of hay,
Trent's boots got stuck in the mud, they say,
Their attempts at blending were met with a scoff,
As they struggled, looking slightly off.

They tried to milk cows, but ended up soaked,
And when it came to farming, they were evoked,
For in their posh demeanor, so out of place,
The country life's rhythm, they failed to embrace.

But amidst the laughter, there lay a charm,
In their earnest efforts, a glimmer, a disarm,
For though they stumbled in their expensive wear,
Their willingness to try, showed they cared.

So let them be, these city souls so bright,
In their mismatched attire, under day's soft light,
For in their awkwardness, a lesson is found,
That humility and effort are what truly astound.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

littlekiwi

Chatty Member
This alleged ordeal never ever sat right with me, there is something that just does not ring true. For a woman who lives her life online, love attention and a good sympathy post, it seems odd to me that she never shared this until the "me too" movement became a big thing.

I would feel terrible if it actually happened. But I dunno, doesn't seem legit to me.
I still don’t get how she paid by internet banking !!! No taxi driver would have dropped her home in this condition I wouldn’t think

trish_allstar

Here is a snippet of her dramatic rape oops gang bang
---

There are so many HOLES in this story and “things” that don’t add up. Seriously I don’t know how this book was actually published
The fact she "remembers" she paid the taxi via internet banking screams lies to me. How do you remember such details when others are hazy....oh that's right, when you make it up. 🥴🤪
Also joking about having your coffee spiked when you say that's what lead to the "gang bang" 🤔 you'd probably not find that funny hey Simon, if it actually had happened to you.

• Haha
  • Wow

shh77

VIP Member
She’d have to be standing on something. A bench would result in her hunching over so much. Then again, that’ll explain why she needs so many back treatments.

Why wouldn’t you get a higher bench top???
---
“Even though I’m an ✨⭐aThLeTe ⭐✨ you don’t need to play sports to get a sports massage” 🙄🙄 all you need is a teeny tiny bench!
---
Oh so THATS why you set up your camera and record these “candid” moments!
….sure Jan 🙄

IMG_0896.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow