Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#freshsheetfriday

Chatty Member
kiwivicmum are you in here? Please send Simmy a nauseating message about what an amazing mum she is to let us know it's you.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

lovemesomegossip

Is it a botched facelift that she is hiding with her hair always down covering her face?? That one side looks hollow and uneven, it doesn't match the other side. I seriously believe she is hiding something with her face. No close ups lately unless the stupid hair style hanging down by her mouth.
And what is with the cap inside. Come on, I know you recorded this on Friday because it was outfit shoot day 🙄🙄. But seriously, just because you thought this cap looked good with the outfit doesn't mean you have to keep it on all day, at home, alone.

Attachments

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
And what about the stupid fucking hats.
There’s a reason these clothes are free, Simone. No one actually wants their kid to be seen in them!
They actually look so stupid, poor kids. If I saw them on the street I’d feel so sorry for them. Can’t wait til they’re old enough to tell her no and refuse to wear them!

She could not be more obvious about the fact she wishes they were real twins. It’s so weird.

snarkersusie

VIP Member
When she mentioned Simone last time she was talking about donations (directly or indirectly - I can’t quite remember), Simone unfollowed her on Instagram, so I wonder if Simone will see those stories!
Well Simone will read here and then go take a look 😂

• Haha

snarkersusie

VIP Member
In a months time it will be 1 year since your cycles last post. Is this one of the failed business’ you mentioned in your pity reel Simone?

• Haha
Hey all you TC’s! Did you know that if you add chuck beef, mushrooms, and a few simple ingredients to a slow cooker you can create an irresistible beef and mushroom “no-key”?!?!

Do you know who else would know that? @wholesomebysarah - the real creator of this recipe 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

kiwigal258

Chatty Member
Simmy Sue, you do you , but never have I ever seen a table and chairs like that on the sideline of a soccer, rugby, hockey, netball any game!! 😂😂😂. Lucky you in Auckland because you would be laughed off the fields here in the South. 😂😂😂😂😂
I spent all Saturday every weekend my whole childhood at every soccer field on the North shore of Auckland and never once did I see bloody outdoor furniture like that brought along. Everyone would have pissed themselves laughing.

• Haha
Best laundry hack? Why not just say you have no issue staying on top of your washing because you don’t have an actual job, your kids go to daycare and you have downtime in between gifted appointments to put a load on?

Attempting (and failing miserably) to be relatable is even worse than shoving an unrealistic existence in everyone’s faces each day. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Looks like she got Asher to film and she's hacked into tents account.... screams *I've been reading tattle*

Dance 🐵 dance

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Copied from the NZ herald:

Anderson, 26, said about two-and-a-half years ago she went with five men to what she thought was an after party. But instead they raped her.

"I screamed no. Over and over.

"My mouth was covered and all I heard was laughter, and the words "you want it b***".

"It stopped after about two hours, I left with no phone or handbag because I just wanted out. I had no way of calling for help or getting a ride home.

"I was bleeding and could barely walk. I finally managed to hail a taxi and he allowed me to pay via internet banking."

Anderson didn't report it to police as she couldn't remember the location or their names. She said her memory was hazy and she believed she may have been drugged.

Also this article:

“I left with no phone or handbag“ "he allowed me to pay via internet banking”
Lies. You can’t bank transfer without your phone. Two factor if logging in from another device.. which would require your phone

lovemesomegossip

If the “Clean Meals” are soooo inCrEdiBLe and quick and easy. And you saaay you’re always ordering them and eating them for lunch and sometimes dinner…. Why have we NEVER seen you doing so? 🤔
More fibs?? 🤥🤥🤥
I'm confused as to when they need these extra meals. 🤔 she shows making this easy one pot dish or those filthy meals 🙄 and always has enough left over for lunches etc. So when do you need these meals Sue?? Is it to feed the babysitter and kids on those staycation weekends.

#freshsheetfriday

Chatty Member
Here's a 'bullying' post for ya next reel Simple Simone... YOU'RE A CUNTY LYING CHARITY THIEF!!

Ever heard the saying 'what people think of me is none of my business'? Those comments weren't directly sent to you, they were about you, grow the fuck up you vapid moron.

The only person wearing a pink shirt is gonna be Trent 🍆🍆

• Haha

spiderqueens

VIP Member
Do your tits hang low
Do they wobble to and fro
Can you tie them in a knot
Can you tie them in a bow
Can you throw them over your shoulder
Like a continental soldier
Do your tits hang looooooowwwwww

The answer is yes Scuntmoan, time to scab a new bra babes, since Bras and things have ditched you and pretty sure Bendon too ohh where ohh where shall you go

Attachments

• Haha

lovemesomegossip

What the fuck. Seriously Simone do you atually think that is good?? What are you showing us??
1st photo hair is down but oh shit no it doesn't show off my scar so I better sweep my hair over my shoulder, oh but hang on now it doesn't look as long so I better flick a little back again, and I must show a side on of my boob almost falling out. 100% bet she did not leave the house the top today, without something overtop.
Maybe she should train to be a cop...you know....get better work stories. 🥱🥱🥱

Attachments

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
Congrats on hitting those
✨⭐SaLeS MiLeStOnEs⭐✨ hon!
#bossbabe #hustlehard 🙄🙄🙄

IMG_0769.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha